Springs Window Fashions Employee Reviews for Assembler

3.6Pay & Benefits
Productive and stressful
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, PA23 January 2018
On a typical day you would gather your paperwork measure and cut to order and then package the product.
I really didn't learn anything new while working there. The management or supervisors were ok to get along with but they had favorites and if you were not one of them, it would show.
There wasn't anything special about working there, it was more about getting the orders done when they wanted it. There was no room to advance in this work place at all. Which would lead to employees not doing the job in a timely manner or even show up for work, for that matter.
Pros
The hours, breaks and lunch time.
Cons
Management, no room for advancement, and poor work environment
Productive place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI4 June 2017
Working for Springs Window Fashions was a great experience. The management was fairly good, and the people were decent. However, there were some issues with a fellow employee who was very childish for his age. Other then that, I like working there.
fast paced job
assembler (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, PA18 June 2016
put blinds together on a time limit to get your number for the day.i learned patience quickly, got along great with coworkers
productive
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI15 January 2014
Spring windows is a fun workplace! It's a busy environment and lots of tasks to do building a blind! I've learned there how to measure for the windows and build blinds. I wasn't very social at that time,being with my co-workers was a little different,because i didn't socialize very much!