Spring Financial Inc.

Loan Specialist1 review
Canada1 review

4.3Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews

Great company to work for with lots of growth/income potential

I started as a Loans Advisor at Spring Financial with no previous experience in finances. I learned so much through the training classes not only on aspects on how to do the role but also very important life skills on how to manage my personal finances. The trainers at the company really took the time to teach our hire group all the necessary skills and although it was a lot of information, we were given a safe space to learn and make mistakes. Once I completed my training, I started working alongside the other agents on the floor and they were very open to also helping me out if I ever had any other questions. I've stayed close friends with the people in my training group and created amazing relationships with my other colleagues and managers. I am looking forward to growing in the company!

Pros

In depth training, great working environment with peers, occasional free lunches

Cons

A little bit of a big learning curve at the beginning, but lots of training and practice allows for quick skills improvement

Insights into Spring Financial Inc.

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Financial Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement