Spring Financial Inc.

Spring Financial Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews

Why would anyone want to work somewhere else

After working for a few companies ranging from public sector with thousands of employees to small 3-man operation, I knew exactly the type of culture I wanted to be part of when I was searching for the next chapter in my career - a place where development teams have enough autonomy to make technical decisions; people have a sense of ownership of their tasks and are often recognized for their contributions; individuals don't compete amongst themselves but collaborate regardless of their rank to deliver something that truly works for the business; technical teams are motivated by timely feedback loop on business outcome; people are given room to grow their skills and to be innovative at solving business problems. I am happy and proud to say Spring Financial is exactly that culture I was looking for!

Pros

Great culture, talented peers, extended health and dental benefits, meal allowance, work life balance, beer Fridays, Christmas parties, year-end awards

Terrible horrible customers

The worst most horrible customers I've ever encountered. The things that they say are vile and foul and not one of the staff members deserve that.The reason they are so horrible is because of the product they are pressured into signing up for

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Shady product, bard customers

Insights into Spring Financial Inc.

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Structured workplace with great management

I've only been working at Spring Financial for about a month but I love it so far. The onboarding and training process was very comprehensive so by the time I started on the phones I was prepared and confident. The managers care about you as people and are very understanding and willing to help out or answer any questions you have. Benefits are competitive and kick in after 3 month probationary period. The workplace culture is relatively casual, people listen to music while working, like to chat in the break room and around the office. The office does follow covid safety protocols and takes health and safety very seriously while still maintaining an enjoyable and relaxed environment.

Pros

free coffee, transit expenses, health and dental benefits, great teams and management

Cons

can be repetitive, difficult client base

Winning mentality and a Unique Perk!

My department is very open to new ideas and open to new strategies to help the Customer Experience and Service levels improve. The peer group around me is very supportive and collaborative. I am asked about my opinion's and experiences and I feel very valued and heard. The culture is something that I have not experienced in any call center environments in the past. People are excited, energetic and simply get along with everyone which invites a collaborative atmosphere and a winning attitude. The commute perk offered here is very unique and makes it very attractive for someone like me who has to take public transit into the office. Huge thumbs on with this one!

Pros

Free Coffee, Commute compensation, close to public transit, culture, work-life balance, WFH accessibility

Cons

Nothing to add

A caring culture where you'll always feel supported

At Spring, you'll always feel trusted and supported. It has a culture of growth in many dimensions - we continuously improve our processes, tools, skills, products, and business as a whole.

Pros

High-trust culture with the flexibility of working remotely

Cons

I wish I could see my coworkers in person more often :)

Productive workplace with great guidance

I'm a few months in with Spring now and its proving to be a great company to work for. The work will challenge you in the best sense and you will have all you need to succeed here, regardless of your level of experience. The training is very effective and the managers will provide excellent guidance. Your colleagues will be driven, collaborative, and make for a fun work atmosphere.

Pros

High earning potential with a great team

Cons

The client base can be difficult

Great place to join if you are looking to get in the finance industry. All the training you need + salary & competitive bonuses!

I joined Spring financial without any prior finance experience. They taught me everything I needed to know and now I am making more money than I have before. The work environment is super fun and energetic! As well as having a great leadership team! I recommend working here to all my friends and many have also join and now love it!

Pros

Guaranteed salary with super competitive bonus! You can be making over $100, 000 in a short amount of time!

Cons

They hold you accountable to hitting targets so you need to keep your head in the game

Good company to work for. Every opportunity to make a good income.

Sales based job that requires you to come to work everyday with the intent of working hard and doing your best. Management maintains a very relaxed and comfortable culture. You can feel pressure at times to perform. The job is sales, if you are not willing to work hard you will not last. But if you are willing to work had and make an effort then you can succeed because management will give you every opportunity to improve. The job is based in DT Vancouver. It is may be necessary for you to be able to commute there although some folks work from home.

Pros

Good money, consistent work, not a lot of overtime

Cons

Can be repetitive, takes a lot of energy.

Collaborative work environment

The team is wonderful, Easy to work with and very supportive of each other. Management is fair and work environment free of politics. We can work from home or office. We keep upgrading our skills, recently did SAFE training and certification.

Pros

Work life balance, work from home, good boss, $20 meal vouchers weekly

Great work environment with an excellent opportunity to develop skills

I've been working in this organization for about 4 months now. I started as a Jr. Developer with very little experience. I had KT sessions with cross functional teams and had access to lot of documents, which helped me in understanding the Business process. Team has been very supportive, felt like I've been here for ages. For someone at the beginning of their career, Spring Financial is a great platform to learn and develop new skills .Spring Financial is as diverse as Canada.

Pros

Supportive Team, Potential growth Opportunity, Develop skills, Free meal allowance

Well thought out sales position that requires 0 cold calling and provides a guaranteed salary + Bonus - 8 hour days Mon-Fri.

For a entry level position you couldn't ask for much better. You enhance your knowledge about the industry and how it operates, which will help anyone. You learn the daily routine within the first few days to a week. Once you complete training, you hit the field and see how well it stuck. You have the opportunity to learn new skills and have a chance to get lots of help provided by very experienced Leaders. The Management is very supportive and always ready to help. Work culture is great! Majority of the employees are young and easy to get along with. I would recommend the company for anyone looking to get their foot in the door with a corporate position or if they want to try their skills at a lucrative sales position with a GURANTEED salary + bonus.

Fun environment and lots of room for growth

I've worked at this company for a few years now and have been in multiple positions that have allowed me to grow in my career. My job challenges me in a great way and I really enjoy working alongside my co-workers. If you're looking for a career where you can exceed and create achievable goals and enjoy your job at the same time, Spring Financial is for you.

Pros

Lots of room for growth

Cons

I wouldn't say this is a con - if you're a diligent and dedicated worker your efforts are noticed.

My Experience Working At This Company for 5 Years

I have been a long term employee at this company and have worked in various sales departments over the years. My experience @ Spring Financial has been nothing but amazing! I started as an entry level sales rep years ago and have continued to grow my career within the company year after year. The company always has new departments opening as well as new products to sell so it still has that start-up vibe. Spring Financial is definitely a great place to work if you are wanting to learn how to sell + you will meet tons of amazing people and make lifelong friends while you're at it!

Pros

Work environment + People

Cons

Customer base is difficult to deal with sometimes

Hard Work Will Pay Off!

I want to start of this review by addressing my summary. "Hard work pays off!" As cliché and simple that may sound, Spring Financial truly reflects those words. If you are someone who is dedicated and willing to go a little bit more than others; you will be noticed and it will be worth your while. Of course it is possible to do the bare minimum, but do not expect to be rewarded or noticed.As a company Spring financial is great. It is quite the "young" company, both literally and figuratively. The atmosphere is intense but fun at the same time. The competitiveness definitely keeps you on your feet. If you are someone who is defeated easily, I would say good luck to you.You will find that everyone here is mostly young. Very easy to relate with your colleagues, because the age gap is small. I love my coworkers, everyone is fun and very motivating. The Managers and those is charge are also very very helpful. They are here to help you get better but you better be able to take constructive criticism.In terms of growing in the company, it is very very possible! They love promoting from within. This is where that cliché quote comes into play. "Hard work pays off." If you put the time and the effort, shed the tears. You will be noticed and get the promotion or raise you deserve.All in all I do believe this is a great place to grow and make a career out off. It is a very versatile company with a lot of departments to move to and lots of knowledge to be gained. I welcome anyone who shows interest! Be ready to work, grind, and have fun! Work hard but party harder!

Great company to work for with lots of growth/income potential

I started as a Loans Advisor at Spring Financial with no previous experience in finances. I learned so much through the training classes not only on aspects on how to do the role but also very important life skills on how to manage my personal finances. The trainers at the company really took the time to teach our hire group all the necessary skills and although it was a lot of information, we were given a safe space to learn and make mistakes. Once I completed my training, I started working alongside the other agents on the floor and they were very open to also helping me out if I ever had any other questions. I've stayed close friends with the people in my training group and created amazing relationships with my other colleagues and managers. I am looking forward to growing in the company!

Pros

In depth training, great working environment with peers, occasional free lunches

Cons

A little bit of a big learning curve at the beginning, but lots of training and practice allows for quick skills improvement

Productive fun work place.

I've been working here for 6 months so far. I couldn't be happier. The management system is great everyone here is wiling to help. Never felt that I'm not a part of the team. They give you feedback to help you to develop skills so you can grow within the company. Honestly, Spring financial is not just a company it is my second family. Looking forward to grow ahe company is growing every single day!!! Cheers

Pros

Flexible work hours, breaks, great people

Fun work environment with a helpful and patient team

Loved my time at the company. It was a fast paced environment with tons going on. I would suggest it to anyone wanting a start in the corporate world.

Pros

Great culture, helpful trainers, and room for growth.

Cons

Lots to learn at the beginning

Such a great environment

Pros

Competitions, breaks, no pressure, no over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Financial Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement