Manage it better
If corporate would treat their employees half as good as they treat the customers they may finally have less turnover. Bad communication, unreachable goals which little to no help in reaching them, and to top it off no one is paid what they are worth.
I would make sure the customers got the best experience they could while shopping.
Better support from upper management, more hours for staff, proper training for staff, more product knowledge, some sort of management consistency.
No, I believe they are good place to enjoy working at
- What should you wear to an interview at Sport Chek?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sport Chek?9 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?8 people answered
- How are the in person interviews with sport chek?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- Can you work at sport chek if in grade 9?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sport Chek? What are the steps along the …6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Sport Chek?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sport Chek?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sport Chek?4 people answered