Know your skills in which department you you are aiming for. I brushed up my knowledge about (skis, snowboards, skates... etc) to be able to work in the hardgoods department
Put yourself in difficult situations that could happen while working there and describe to the manager or who ever is conducting the interview how you believe the problem should be handled. Go in with high lighthearted energy, do not be shy and be confident.
Just say you play sports.
Bring a positive attitude and interest to the community. Be flexible in your hours - they are a retail outlet. Definitely count yourself as a team player.
Know your professional sports!
- What should you wear to an interview at Sport Chek?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sport Chek?9 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?8 people answered
- How are the in person interviews with sport chek?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- Can you work at sport chek if in grade 9?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sport Chek? What are the steps along the …6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Sport Chek?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sport Chek a better place to work?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sport Chek?4 people answered