It took about 3 weeks first you apply online, then you wait for a call, I did not have a phone interview I applied and recieved a call 2 days after I applied online. I was asked if I would like an interview I accepted. I was a bit nervous about the interview but the manager was really chill. He told me that 30 others were applying and only 7 spots which was nerve wracking but it was ok :) Then a week later I recieved a call saying I got the job and can come in to sign the offer sheet.
For me I applied online and then exactly two weeks later I got called in for an interview.
Recently the company has taken a turn away from online applications and now applicants must bring in a resume and introduce themselves to a member of management within a SportChek location. The manager will ask a few quick questions in order to prioritize resumes and decide which department the applicant would be best suited for. If successful, the applicant will be called back for an interview with the acting manager of their department, and will be further contacted by phone if offered the position.
Online with sport, specifically hockey experience
With great customer service experience and great personality.
With a great working attitude.
- What should you wear to an interview at Sport Chek?12 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sport Chek?9 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?8 people answered
- How are the in person interviews with sport chek?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- Can you work at sport chek if in grade 9?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Sport Chek?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sport Chek a better place to work?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sport Chek?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sport Chek?4 people answered