Splunk

Splunk Employee Reviews

Splunk is a great place to work with opportunities to grow.I have learned so much since i started working with Splunk. They listen to your suggestions and treat people fairly.
One of the best companies I’ve worked for. They treat their employees like gold and you are paid well if you exceed your goals. They have a great work life balance and the best people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.
Fun place to work with good people. Fun employee events, lots of free food. Everyone s\worked well together, the culture was great. Highly recommend.
Splunk has been a great company for years and it is growing rapidly. With that come growing pains, new leadership that does not fit the culture, unclear direction and silos.
It is not easy to advance or find another career opportunities within.

The products and CEOs long-term vision, however, are great.
At Splunk we work hard and we play hard! We have the typical amenities of a tech company (pool table, PS4, beverages, snacks, and Monday lunch!) but also have the community atmosphere of a startup. While the rest of the building is showing up to work in suits, you can easily spot a Splunker in a Splunk T-Shirt and jeans.

I look forward to going to work in the morning and enjoy working with our customers to help them solve real-world problems.
多くの社員がSplunkという製品の独自性や、実現できることの可能性に魅力を感じ、入社しています。
一人ひとりの役職やバックグラウンドは異なりますが、Splunkファンを増やすため、顧客の課題解決に

一生懸命な人が集まっている・・そして勢いがあって温かい、そんな会社です。
Great company. Productive atmosphere and fun and productive. I wonder if it is such a great place, I think it is just is growing so quickly it can be a bit disorienting.
If I have to describe Splunk, I would say it's a very modern and diverse environment to work at. People have their own choices how to work and you can always get stimulated a lot by interacting with people from many different backgrounds, experience and perspectives. However if there's one thing that connects each of us, that'll be passion. I'd say that's the key element for Splunk to work together although everyone is so unique on their own ways.
A tech company that resists growing up. Why should they? So far Splunk's making money hand over fist. Commitment to employees and breakthrough thinking is deeply lacking. Very little is thought through by executives or managers. Sales and marketing are paramount; engineers hold much product development power. Diversity is strongly promoted but not fully supported beyond display to the world. Quite a disappointment. Many hang on for the big paychecks and bonuses.
great place to work with diverse crowd and new technologies to learn. people are helpful and we learn a lot from each other with new tools and skills set
Energetic and fast-paced work. Metric recognized. Ideas appreciated. Growing pains which management continually is keeping an eye on. Fun. Work is impactful.
Splunk Inc helps organizations ask questions, get answers, take actions and achieve business outcomes from their data. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to monitor, investigate and act on all forms of business, IT, security
Pros
Free meals
Cons
lack of personal development programs
The certification team at Splunk mostly work remotely, but the team is always ready to help each other and work hard to deal with a high volume of certifications.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Normal issues associated with working remotely
I enjoyed working at Splunk and had the opportunity to expand my skill set and grow in my career. This company had a laid back culture that was very fun while still being productive.
Management is young, inexperienced, and untrained. Massive growth in a short time frame led to many technical employees promoted without the correct skills to manage. Company is therefore led by a contracted third party company (also young and clueless) that is only interested in keeping their contract. Management is not interested in solutions. Lack of experience results in extreme insecurity among management. They hired and fired four veteran contractors (for a long-term contract) within a month. This is not a place anyone, particularly a seasoned contractor, should be.
Pros
Video games, ping pong table. Never saw them used once. Free snacks.
Cons
Video games and ping pong table are window dressing to convince employees of a relaxed environment, but it is a pretense. It is not collaborative or welcoming.
People there are fun to work with there, they treat you good, there is always fun events going on and the company knows how to take care of their employee's
Good learning experience. Product is doing very well. Co-workers are great to work with. Though morale at my department is one of the lowest I have experienced. No job security very high turnover.
Currently growing through growing pains as the company pushes through the start up mentality into a true, enterprise company. As such there's currently some understaffing in key areas which are in the process of being corrected. Long hours are common, but usually compensated for.

Career tracks can vary, but there is room for growth upwards or laterally if desired.
I honestly did not want to quit there even after winning multiple awards for sales and engineering . Splunk promotes people without feedback and creates an environment of that makes cliques and poor management an issue.
Splunk was a good place to work, although beyond its core mission it had problems focusing on which opportunities to pursue. There is no "typical day"; there are typical project cadences, which include planning up-front, then a development and testing cycle, and finally a deployment cycle.

The best part of the job is the people; I enjoyed working with a lot of very bright people, and Splunk had those in spades. On the other hand, if you weren't in the core team, you were never working on anything particularly deep or challenging.
Splunk is one of those magic moments in your life where you pinch yourself and ask am I really working here? Ask any Splunker or ex-Splunker. I know it sounds cool and all to work at Splunk, but it really is truly cool. Everyone it seems is on a mission. You won't love everyone, and it isn't sudden Nirvana, but it gets pretty close.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splunk. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2