Splice Digital Inc.

Splice Digital Inc. Reviews with Jobs

Canada3 reviews

Amazing company

I have worked for Splice Digital for about 7 months now and I have nothing but good things to say. The company really cares about their employees and makes it a family atmosphere. I have learnt so much and continue to learn from the best management team.

Pros

Healthy work life balance

Cons

No cons

Excellent Workplace

Great place to work, great co-workers, great management, great client base. Variety of projects to work on with a very collaborative team. Excellent company to work for.

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Great Atmosphere, Catered Lunches (in office), Great Co-Workers, Excellent Management

Instant Family

When you join the Splice Digital family, you really join a family. Despite being hired in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, and only being able to meet the team virtually, there was an immediate sense of overwhelming support and belonging. This is small team of rockstars, who are dedicated, experienced and innovative. Senior leadership is present and engaged and ensures that everyone has a voice and that their voices are heard. I would recommend Splice Digital to anyone who is looking to do great things with a great team, but bring your A game, the bar is high.

Pros

True Innovators, Family Atmosphere, Virtual Game Nights, Good Work/Life Balance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splice Digital Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement