Splendid Chocolates Ltd Employee Review

View all Splendid Chocolates Ltd reviews

Management are very mean
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2019
I onces worked there ooh my God it's worse than prison you are not allowed even to turn your neck otherwise you are fired ,all you have to do is to work like a robot no talking no turning no moving and the salaries are terrible ,no job security coz you can be fired any time I will not advice anyone to work there at all
Pros
No lunch

Other Splendid Chocolates Ltd Employee Reviews

Terrible environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Production24 September 2019
The management is awful. Terrible environment, you feel like you are prisoner, you cannot talk to other, and everyone acts like supervisor. Zero job security and you ll be fired for no reason. Worst experience in my whole life.
Terrible work environment
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 August 2019
If you wanna work somewhere with a bunch of unfriendly people who never smile and are unwilling to help you this is the place for you ..all the wmployees are rude and discruntled ..management is disrepectful..they also dont discuss your pay rate with you..people like to yell alot and give you attitude when you are new ..very toxic unpleasant environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splendid Chocolates Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6