Splendid Chocolates Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Bad environment!
General work (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 March 2018
Working there was a nightmare! Supervisors are very rude and treat you like a robot , you are not allowed to utter a single word , coworkers are really mean , some of them have been working there for long time but didn’t learn how to respect their colleagues . I don’t recommend anyone working there anymore unless the management has changed already!
Great company!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2018
This is a great place to work. We make chocolate! Yes, we work hard to ensure our customers orders are met. While there at some staff that come and go like other factories, there are many, many people that have been working here for 5-20+ years.
Pros
The day finishes at 3:20 so I can be home to see my kids.
Cons
Sometimes it is repetitive during the day, the products change often so day to day it’s different.
not the best job
General Labourer (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 November 2017
Working at this factory implies different daily activities. But the monotony of doing repeatedly the same staff all the day long, without moving and without being aloud to talk because the supervisor shouts on you makes your day.
Cons
disrespectful supervisors and co-workers
production & packing
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 January 2013
i enjoyed at my work upto 2011 but lately management became weak so i decide to improve my work exprement to other company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splendid Chocolates Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2