Splendid Chocolates Ltd Employee Reviews

Terrible work environment
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 August 2019
If you wanna work somewhere with a bunch of unfriendly people who never smile and are unwilling to help you this is the place for you ..all the wmployees are rude and discruntled ..management is disrepectful..they also dont discuss your pay rate with you..people like to yell alot and give you attitude when you are new ..very toxic unpleasant environment.
Management are very mean
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2019
I onces worked there ooh my God it's worse than prison you are not allowed even to turn your neck otherwise you are fired ,all you have to do is to work like a robot no talking no turning no moving and the salaries are terrible ,no job security coz you can be fired any time I will not advice anyone to work there at all
Pros
No lunch
Zero star. Terrible management
Light packaging (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 December 2018
Boring place to work. No talking cos once you do, you get fired . Supervisors keep shouting faster even tho you are fast with your work. You fall sick while working, you get fired. They never discuss salary with you which i still don’t understand why! I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here only if you are a robot!
Mauvaise ambiance
Director (Current Employee) –  Jean talon ouest7 August 2018
Les boss et les coéquipiers la plupart d'entre eux sont impolis excepté le responsable
Pros
C'est stimulant
Cons
Manque de respect
Bad environment!
General work (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 March 2018
Working there was a nightmare! Supervisors are very rude and treat you like a robot , you are not allowed to utter a single word , coworkers are really mean , some of them have been working there for long time but didn’t learn how to respect their colleagues . I don’t recommend anyone working there anymore unless the management has changed already!
Great company!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2018
This is a great place to work. We make chocolate! Yes, we work hard to ensure our customers orders are met. While there at some staff that come and go like other factories, there are many, many people that have been working here for 5-20+ years.
Pros
The day finishes at 3:20 so I can be home to see my kids.
Cons
Sometimes it is repetitive during the day, the products change often so day to day it’s different.
not the best job
General Labourer (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 November 2017
Working at this factory implies different daily activities. But the monotony of doing repeatedly the same staff all the day long, without moving and without being aloud to talk because the supervisor shouts on you makes your day.
Cons
disrespectful supervisors and co-workers
productive
General worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2013
working here in chocolate factory is always a busy day. management is fair enough.
production & packing
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 January 2013
i enjoyed at my work upto 2011 but lately management became weak so i decide to improve my work exprement to other company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Splendid Chocolates Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6