Spice Kitchen Employee Reviews

excellent work place
Chef (Former Employee) –  Bayside VIC16 January 2018
I am worked in spice kitchen as a chef 5years. I had a great time in this place. Good team work. excellent management. Good salary but only problem was very long journy. But i love my work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long journy
work experience
Food & Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  india15 November 2017
 Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards.
 Comprehensive problems solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills ability to deal with people diplomatically,willingness to learn,team facilitators & hard worker.
 Ensuring a smooth operation service sequence taking account of the service standards and the satisfaction of guests. Increasing sales by providing specialist advice and active selling.
 Knowledge about computer (word, excel, opera, breach sheet and my micros etc.
 Conducing team briefing & Training on daily basis.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Frankston VIC28 December 2016
A typical day at work is very busy. i had learnt customer service, cash handling, kitchen handling and general cleaning. The management is very productive and supportive. job mates are very friendly and supportive. I do not find any part of my job very hard as i enjoy my job. Anyways, the hardest part i think is cleaning during closing time. The most enjoyable part is customer service.
Busy
Service (Former Employee) –  Adelaide15 October 2015
A very busy and tiring workplace. There was a lot to do in such a short time. Very fast paced but fun. The staff made it is happy environment.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons