SpeedLine Solutions Inc.

SpeedLine Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
Great Place to work
I have been with SpeedLine for a number of years. I have developed great relationships with current and former employees. With SpeedLine you get monthly company events, WIFI, TV/Lounge for breaks, Coffee and Tea. SpeedLine has great Core Values that they live up too and hold everyone accountable to them.
A great place to work.
I really love working at SpeedLine.

I've worked here for many years and I've developed a lot of great relationships with my co-workers. To me it feels like a family.

We are expected to work hard but still have fun and strive to keep it a positive work environment. We have many company gatherings during work to help foster a positive, fun experience and to get to know each other better.

I never stop learning and growing here which keeps me engaged and entertained. I always encourage other employees to strive for self improvement and continue to learn.

The Management team is confident and tries to do what is best for the company yet take care of their employees. SpeedLine has a great set of values and strives to have employees that are accountable for their own actions, that continuously improve themselves, that have integrity, that respect others, that are good stewards and that can work as a team. The managers are always open and strive to communicate expectations and performance results to employees. Each department presents their own goals and achievements to the rest of the company allowing for transparency and a clear direction.

There are many company amenities shared. There is a lounge, games room, coffee, tea and other refreshments provided free each day. There is employee WiFi and TV. You can basically cook a meal here if you want. You can eat your lunch at your desk in the games room, lounge or on a patio. We are close to high street and many places to pick up lunch if you prefer.

It's a high-tech job that pays a fair salary and can help you
 - more...
Fun and Positive Work Enviroment
SpeedLine has a wonderful workplace culture. With the hard work you produce, there are rewards such as monthly workplace social events, a beautiful tv lounge and wifi for breaks. Management does their best though training to prepare you to do your best.
Pros
Fun monthly company events, free tea and coffee, wifi, and tv lounge for breaks
Excellent Culture. Genuine care for employees
SpeedLine makes you feel at home. A lot of employee engagement activities and they care about the community as well. I have been treated fairly from the start and they are consistent with showing the same care to everyone. More power to SpeedLine. The best company i have joined!
Great place to attain work/life balance and have some fun while working.
I'm very excited to be a member of the SpeedLine team. I'm treated with respect and very fairly. I have a voice in the mix. This is the best treatment I have ever received in working collaboratively with the team. I have been subjected to some pretty negative work environments and it is a breath of fresh air to be respected and enjoy getting up for work everyday. SpeedLine takes the time to ensure that new employees have an opportunity to become orientated to the company at a pace that promotes success. AND ITS FUN TO WORK HERE! Every month there is a fun event to bring employees together. I love the location and the patio/balcony that I can sit on and read the paper, helps me to reset. Oh and the free coffee, tea and fixings is a great budget boost. I feel good about bringing people on board with this great company, that has not always been the case.
Horrilble place to work
They provide minimal training then throw you to the wolves essentially.
Was told by my manager that I was asking for help too often when I was 3 months in and just starting to grasp everything. And was consistently pestered about being .01 percent off of a pay for performance bonus.

Asked for help in areas I felt I needed it, and was never provided any assistance. Never once felt like part of the "team".
Fantastic company
Fantastic company and management team. Came in with mostly customer service experience, and they pit the time and effort to teach me to become a better rep. Everything is in house, the trainer is knowledgeable and personable, and the CEO is just down the hall. If you have an interest in point of sale systems, I highly recommend you apply!
Great place to work,
Coworkers are great. Lots of fun joking around with peers.
New building in the past year, games room, big lunch area, covered patio to sit on during breaks and lunches

easy to get too, it's right off the highway and close to the mall if you want fast food.

Extended health benefits offered with 50% company match on the cost

New hire training is extensice and recursive training avaialble

Interal posting and referral bonuses for outside hiring.

Company sponsored events throughout the year- BBQ's, Ping Pong Tournament, Hiking, Foam Fest
Great People Great Company
In the almost 3 years I have been with SpeedLine I can honestly say its a great place to work and worth the 45 min commute I make into work each day.
The work culture is forward thinking and challenges you on a daily basis which makes the efforts you put in feel so rewarding.

In my experience the management have been great, Helped guide my career path and helped me grow through supported feedback.

I have been in may teach jobs through out the years and the employees here are great to work with. great energy and at the same time professional.

This has been a great experience and I am so happy I found SpeedLine easily one of the best employers I have worked for.
Pros
Great staff, Fair pay and career advancement
Cons
Dont cover MSP
Good place to work!
- Great work environment and great coworkers
- Recently moved into a new building that was completely renovated and remodeled

- Location is perfect as its right off the highway

- Extended health benefits offered with 50% company match on the cost

- Comprehensive training is offered to new employees and recursive training is available for existing employees as needed

- New positions are posted internally or staff referrals sought

- Love the extras such as free coffee, tea, iced tea, etc which are always available

- Lots of company sponsored social events such as pancake breakfasts, bowling nights, hikes, BBQ's are thrown throughout the year with various options for food and games, which are held both during and outside of work hours
Cons
Doesnt pay MSP
Great Work Environment with excellent perks
The people I work with are just the best, love all the fun stuff we get to do . Pizza parties, BBQ's, the new game room is awesome and the Christmas party is always so much fun. Hours are steady and we get a review and a raise, if you deserve it, every year. Not like other places I worked. I would recommend working here if you are looking for a steady and stable employer.
Decent place to work
During the years I was with the company I had the privilege to watch it grow from 11 employees to the 50+ employees when I had left.
The early opportunities to advance were great however the education and training offered to allow someone to grow individually never came to fruition.

Overall I enjoyed working there and only left due to a better offer for wages, for the same work, closer to home.
Great People and technology
Management needs to be more inline with the needs of their team.
The technology itself is great but they need to put focus on keeping up to date with technology changes
Growing
I enjoyed working with the sales manager he was always there to assist you to get to the next level. Owners were a bit disconnected with the sales team, and kept changing our commission structure.