SpeedLine Solutions Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment with excellent perks
Employee (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 January 2019
The people I work with are just the best, love all the fun stuff we get to do . Pizza parties, BBQ's, the new game room is awesome and the Christmas party is always so much fun. Hours are steady and we get a review and a raise, if you deserve it, every year. Not like other places I worked. I would recommend working here if you are looking for a steady and stable employer.
Decent place to work
Development Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC30 May 2018
During the years I was with the company I had the privilege to watch it grow from 11 employees to the 50+ employees when I had left.
The early opportunities to advance were great however the education and training offered to allow someone to grow individually never came to fruition.
Overall I enjoyed working there and only left due to a better offer for wages, for the same work, closer to home.
Great People and technology
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC25 October 2017
Management needs to be more inline with the needs of their team.
The technology itself is great but they need to put focus on keeping up to date with technology changes
Growing
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC24 March 2017
I enjoyed working with the sales manager he was always there to assist you to get to the next level. Owners were a bit disconnected with the sales team, and kept changing our commission structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpeedLine Solutions Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

SpeedLine Solutions Inc. Reviews by Location