Spectrum Health Care

PSW10 reviews
Canada10 reviews

spectrumcoordinatorclientnurseschedulesupportstressfulcare

Not enough hours

Not enough hours though I have been selected as full time employee. Keeping engaged throughout the week with few working hours per day. Management does not have any proper explanation for this.

Official response from Spectrum Health Care

1 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review with us and the community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us to let us know more ways we can help our employees in the future.

Productive and fulfilling

They understand the workers concerns. They listened and take necessary action if I have problem with certain client. They’ve been very supportive to workers in this difficult time. They provides us PPE to make sure workers are protected.

Insights into Spectrum Health Care

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Very stressful and disorganized

Extremely stressful position as a PSW. Coordinators do not care about PSWs. They booking several patients at the same time for one PSW. They never call PSW or patients before booking for time confirmation or other additional information. Some patients very contagious and PSW never getting informed about that. Very high health risk. Everything disorganized, bag management. Do not reccomend working there.

Pros

Choose your own working hours

Cons

Bad management, high health risk, stressful, low salary.

Staff are very nice

I recommend this facility. There staff is nice and polite. They have very friendly environment. Location is very good. I must recommend this facility for.

good

good place to work, good support system helpful staff. I visit 5 to 8 clients day for for 12 days than 2 days off. The management maybe need some improvement in communicating with their staff.

good company to work

I love working here, lots of working hours ,we work as a team in providing excellent care to our clients ,staff are supportive and considerate ,as the saying goes , take care of your staff and we will take care of your clients and that's Spectrum Healthcare.

Stay away from this company

The management is a joke. They lie. They charge you $25 for expedited police check when in fact they send it for regular check. They want to own you and no respect for you. They get mad if you refuse work ON YIUR DAY OFF!!! They add clients on your schedule after your day is over with out even the decency to ask you first. You have to work long hours and everyday to make reasonable money.

Pros

None what do ever

Cons

Everything.

not a good place, run before you can

terrible management, poor pay, way below minimum, all the good reviews on here are not real!! there are no benefits. disrespectful to staff. there is nothing else to add except its terrible choice to make to work for this company

Pros

Cons

terrible management, terrible pay!

Stressful, unfair

Bouncing around city like a rag doll , 3-7 hour gaps between clients. Constantly being told there is no new referals and having to fight to get 40+ hours a week. For them to be taken away in short time.Benefits are not good. A lot of favoritism going on between coordination and PSWs. Very stressful and unfair. Not all coordinators do this. Some do and its very unprofessional.

Pros

Wage

Cons

waste of time, no hours, unfair, some coordinator unprofessional

Not enough hours ,no benefits,no sick days poor hourly rate.

I work in field environment. I am responsible for my own schedule. I organize my own work. Change places every one or two hours. I work with great,interesting people in most cases.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Not enough work hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement