Spectrum Health Care

Spectrum Health Care Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

spectrumcoordinatorclientnurseschedulesupportstressfulcare

it gives me flexible hours

I can have as many hours as long as I can handle. They will give more clients within the specific area of your choice which is very convenient for me.

1 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review with us and the community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us to let us know what we can do to help our employees in the future.

Fast paced

Good place to work to start a career . The pay isn’t great but you will definitely get work life balance . Fast paced, however you will get as much support from the team and supervisor

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Low pay rate

Insights into Spectrum Health Care

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Overall experience was best!

Relaxed schedule, good pay, marvellous patients, learnt new things, made good connections with staff and patients, the coordinators were really helpful and understanding.

1 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review with us and the community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us to let us know more ways we can help our employees in the future.

No fun

Spectrum should increase the salary the work doesn’t match we are working hard rather than that the hours is flexible the coordinator are very great good management

Interesting work , poor management and high workload

The job is interesting , a lot of work but it could turn overwhelming . Poor management and a lot of space for improvement . Salary is not fair and not benefit even working 5 times a week per 8 hrs.

Pros

Cons

High workload

1 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience. At Spectrum Health Care we value our patients and our employees. If you would like to provide more information so we can investigate further, please reach out to us at communications@spectrumhealthcare.com.

Very unrespectul and stressfull work environment

Spectrum is the worst and stressful compare to other healthcare companies! They want to own you and no respect. Coordinators adding clients to your schedule outside of your availability without contacting you first. They want you to work 24/7.

Pros

I don't see any good at all!

Cons

degrading and unfair to field staff

Working for Spectrum for over 5 years I have stayed because of the flexibility. Some days work is completed by 2pm and other days I am doing documentation until midnight. There is high expectation to input UNPAID hours and the hourly rate is not fair in comparison to the jobs demands. Asking for a raise has proven to be unsuccessful because the managements annual reviews continuously undermine the employees performance. We all should have areas that require improvement, after all no one is perfect; however, management uses their performance reviews against you when asking for advancement. Advancing within the company is next to impossible. Management prefers to have employees who feel intimidated and undermined. My manager was lovely - but her colleagues were all bullies. They literally act like snobs. I am good at what I do because I want to be an awesome nurse, but they make it hard to evolve.

Pros

make your own schedule

Cons

horrible pay, use your own vehicle and phone

Very stressful and disorganized

Extremely stressful position as a PSW. Coordinators do not care about PSWs. They booking several patients at the same time for one PSW. They never call PSW or patients before booking for time confirmation or other additional information. Some patients very contagious and PSW never getting informed about that. Very high health risk. Everything disorganized, bag management. Do not reccomend working there.

Pros

Choose your own working hours

Cons

Bad management, high health risk, stressful, low salary.

sometime good sometimes not.

As a PSW working in this company for the past 14 or 15 yrs. There were good years and not so good. Good years where there were good coordinator and supervisors assigned in my area who were helpful to us. When we call they answer and take our call seriously and help and give us support . But when these people no longer working with the company that starts the deterioration of the system. No one answers your call. they keep you on hold for long time. they mess up ur schedule, you can not just get a time off if you have emergency, they just dont care. If u leave a message they will not get back to you and so on.

Pros

free PPE

Cons

no benefit or sick leave though Im part time but I still pay union dues

Nice working place

I enjoyed working here . Had to leave cos I moved houses. Salary could be increased and also maybe try to give more hours at the same client instead of driving around every 1 hour. Can be tiring atimes

Pros

They Work with your schedule they put staff into consideration. . Wonderful staff all through.!!

Cons

Too much driving atimes. Too many 1hr shifts

Good

Management is very helpful. Get response any time. Get work as much as you would like. They have a union too. Easy get better. Get work near your place.

Pros

Union

Cons

Short shift

Client Service Coordinator

Office very dusty and dirty and manager said she wouldn’t want to invest in office cleanliness as office staff are responsible to clean everything by themselves! Working poor salary not enough to survive. Job nature requires answering phone calls all day long and too many group texting, supervisors are quite manipulative and unable to cherish staff effort. With low salary, still need to contribute to group benefits.

OK to work for

This is an OK to work for. Need more ft hours. Pay raise would be good and benefits too. I find it's hard to get extra hours. Bussing is hard when it out of the area

Pros

Hours are ok

Cons

No benefits

Great Place

Great place to work, the only issue was the salary you get for what you do.Management is great and understanding of both work and life balance. This company is a great way to get into the health care system and work your way up.

fine

Spectrum Health Care is a good company to work for. Hours are flexible and therefore you have time for family and friends. I will recommend them to anyone.

Great team to work with

Great team to work with People are hard working Fun environment flexible with schedule job includes benefits vacation days is included upon being hired

Not the best company to work for

The company lacks good management team. Does not care about the employees, in various situations total lack of respect is seen on daily basis. There are no benefits unless you pay for them extra.The pay is not good either.

Pros

no pros

Cons

to many to list

Ability to communicate with staff with what's needed

Flexible hours Friendly people, flexible hours, independent work environment. Locations of offices are all near major highways/central areas. Pay was decent for geographical location. Opportunity for commission on certain services. TheJob was beyond easy and basic. Allowed to leave early if the schedule was clear at the end of the day.

Pros

good training programs

Cons

time management between clients

Amazing Culture and Great People

Great company with a great support system. Everyone is respectful to each other and team work is highly encouraged. Their is lots of opportunities for those who are looking to improve their skill sets and take on new challenges.

Pros

Amazing people, Friendly atmosphere and above average compensation

Flexible work hours

Flexible work hours, no retirement pension nor work benefits for full time employees. Staffs uses own car. Driving is the hardest part esp on winter time. Enjoyed working in the community because I get to meet different people & building mutual working relationship with them.

Pros

Flexible hourse

Cons

Driving

good management

Fair pay job, quite a lot of job for the worker, good management, nice manager, 24 hr hotline, have benefit, have training every year, but little growth in salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spectrum Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement