Spectra Employee Review

Productive service to the community in crisis situations, feeling of accomplishment and reward of service to others in need
Volunteer in Training (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 February 2015
A typical day volunteering would be answering telephone calls from those calling in for crisis support. I had excellent training in crisis call protocol. The management is highly organized, and helpful in every situation. Co-workers were extremely wonderful people with intentions to help others in the community. Dealing with the training of answering suicide calls. Knowing your making a difference.
Pros
Personal fulfillment
Cons
Repetition

Other Spectra Employee Reviews

Public Relations
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 August 2019
Fast pace environment, with alot of staynding, walking and talking. Great way to meet people and build relationships.
Bartending and severing for events
Fun
Server (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC13 October 2018
We would always enjoy ourselves and we would work hard and at the end of the day we would always be thanked and appreciated for the work we did. Typically you would come to work and prepare for the first hour or two, and the rest of the day was attending customers needs which was easy and enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Busy, long hours