Spectra Employee Review

Very enjoyable place to be i found!
2nd Year Insulator (Current Employee) –  Cape Breton, NS26 April 2013
A typical day consisted of going over safety hazards, i learned lots on this job as i was just learning but im a fast learner and it all came pretty easy to me. The management was good for the most part but i can see how things could get hard for these guys considering the amount of people that are involved. Co-workers were great everybody got along great for the most part, other then a few works said here and there but thats going to happen no matter where you go. The hardest part of the job was being out in the cold in tight hard to get place where we had to work but it was manageable, the company was great they dont force you to stay in the cold, they let you have warm up breaks which is great! I would have to say the food was the best part but i guess that isnt apart of the job, next to that probably just meeting such great people and just having a good new experience for me as is was the first big job site i was on.

Paul MacDonald
Pros
definatly the free food that you dont have to make, they give you a place to stay which is also free and bus you in bus you out. its ideal.
Cons
long hours, waiting for buses.

Other Spectra Employee Reviews

Public Relations
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 August 2019
Fast pace environment, with alot of staynding, walking and talking. Great way to meet people and build relationships.
Bartending and severing for events
Fun
Server (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC13 October 2018
We would always enjoy ourselves and we would work hard and at the end of the day we would always be thanked and appreciated for the work we did. Typically you would come to work and prepare for the first hour or two, and the rest of the day was attending customers needs which was easy and enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Busy, long hours