Specsavers

Specsavers Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,511 reviews

Good work place but not the compensation

It was good working there but according to my skill set and long standing history in customer service, I was not compensated well. And I wanted to paid more according to what I had to offer.

Made redundant

Got someone cheaper, less knowledge / experience Lots of colleagues were made redundant in August 2020 and that was blamed on Covid but according to Guernsey Colleagues redundancies were being planned from October 2019

Pros

Pay out on redudancy

Cons

Very corporate, you are just a number

Insights into Specsavers

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

busy lab roating in every role

very busy job delivering 1000 jobs every week.ordering,todays jobs,marking up,blocking ,glazing and qc.remakes and delays.high targets every day working in a group and individually

Pros

bonus

Cons

extremely busy

Fast paced primary eyecare clinic, where effective time management was essential to prevent clinics from running behind

Diagnosed and managed a range of ocular conditions, providing patients with appropriate eyecare. Primary eyecare services provided through clinical, domiciliary, and mobile testing environments. Our mobile testing units are essential in providing primary eyecare services to remote areas of Scotland where eyecare services are scarce, an opportunity that was extremely rewarding. . The range of clinical settings helped diversify and strengthen my skill as an optometrist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specsavers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement