Spatial Technologies Employee Reviews

A fun and productive environment with great people
Technical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta19 September 2019
If you like to work with cutting edge technology and a great team of people then this is the place for you. There is always something new to learn to keep you on your toes. As a group we are driven to succeed and earn competitive salaries. The environment is relaxed and fun.
Great place to work, freedom to manage myself.
Technical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta19 September 2019
One of the greatest things about working here is the trust that management puts on their employees. I am not micro managed but have their backing when needed. It is very refreshing having come from an environment where ten approvals were needed to buy paper clips, that was stifling and depressing. I don't find the job difficult as it puts me in contact with people all the time so it's always interesting. Spatial has provided me with the training and tools needed to succeed in my role. We are constantly striving to improve as a company. The focus is always the customer, as it should be. Many companies say that the customer is first but Spatial is the best example I've seen of this in my career. I used to be a client of theirs as well so I've seen it from both sides.
Great work environment, friendly sales team and management
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 August 2019
Spatial Technologies gives a friendly and supportive work environment. This is a great job if you like to work as a team, both staff and management are knowledgeable and always offer opportunities to learn and grow. There are a variety of tasks that are very fun and easy to learn, training is thoroughly provided for day to day tasks and software operations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spatial Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8