Spartan Controls
Spartan Controls Employee Review

You're either working like crazy, or slacking off entirely

10 April 2017
If you're lazy, and can luck into a group that has no clue what you're doing, you might love it here.
But, if you're a hard worker, watch out. The more you work, the more work you'll be given.

The pay is great, so if that's what matters to you, you'll be at the right company. If, on the other hand, you're looking for a life, keep looking.

I've never worked at another company where the phrase "drink the koolaid" was used this often. And it's true. Prepare to be best friends with your co-workers (and dump the rest - you won't have time).

BUT, a new president may mean things will improve now. The previous one was clueless.
26 April 2020
Same location
From the time you get to work to the end of the day, you work hard. Days flew by fast as you were so busy. Activities offered on campus and occassional off campus. Parking free. Great group I work with.
3 February 2020
Same location
They treat you like family and everyone is so happy and helpful. There is so much room for advancement and the company would happily take a current employee over an external hire.
31 December 2019
I was only there for a 5 week contract, but I could tell that it was a very employee focussed company. All of the Spartans are very nice and have a great work ethic. I'm hoping there will be an opportunity for me to return!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Controls. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2