Spartan Controls
Spartan Controls Employee Review

Have restaurant on site

26 April 2020
From the time you get to work to the end of the day, you work hard. Days flew by fast as you were so busy. Activities offered on campus and occassional off campus. Parking free. Great group I work with.
3 February 2020
Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
They treat you like family and everyone is so happy and helpful. There is so much room for advancement and the company would happily take a current employee over an external hire.
31 December 2019
FI/CO Analyst (Contract) - Finance (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
I was only there for a 5 week contract, but I could tell that it was a very employee focussed company. All of the Spartans are very nice and have a great work ethic. I'm hoping there will be an opportunity for me to return!
5 August 2019
Control Panel Technician (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
If you enjoy a challenge and can handle stress of completing a job on time then you will like it. There will be pressure from your supervisors as well. You will feel this until you start getting faster and become more efficient with your tasks. You will have days where you feel confident and there will be days where you will feel not confident. You must be able to take criticism well because they go over your jobs in testing and have you fix what is wrong. Use this criticism for learning. Overall it really is a good place to work and if you have experience in it you will feel better about it but if you are going in blind accept that it will be a challenge.
Pros
Overtime, free lunches, lots of training
Cons
Long hours, lots of pressure, can be stressful
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spartan Controls. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2