Spark Lifecare

Spark Lifecare Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.6Pay & benefits

Productive and fun workplace

You have to be 100% committed to improvising constantly and being independent, although the management is very supportive and encouraging the job can be tough but they do give you your own agency. However, youre considered self-employed so no benefits, pay is decent though and you can make your own schedule, very understanding and flexible management.

Communication, Collaboration, and Support - A company that truly does care differently.

Spark Lifecare sets the example for providing care in Ottawa and surrounding areas. The unique structure focuses on matching caregivers with clients based on mutual interests, skill sets, and experience. They demonstrate respect for work-life balance, thoughtfulness in matches, and support for caregivers in every way. They use programs that make day-to-day work life smooth and the communication is unrivaled. I continue to be impressed by the effort that this company puts forth to make the experience positive, inclusive, and mutually beneficial for all parties. Despite not having met any of the Spark HQ staff, I feel that they genuinely care about my job satisfaction and they go above and beyond to make me feel welcome, comfortable, and supported. I've learned the importance of working for a company and with clients that you deeply respect, and whose values align with your own. From check-ins on tough days, to incentives, to care packages, Spark seems to have thought of everything in making my work experience as rewarding as possible. I love going to work every day and hope that everyone can have an opportunity to work for a company like Spark Lifecare - they really do care differently.

Pros

Outstanding communication, collaborative teams, welcome care package, strategic matches, work-life balance, excellent programs, solution-focused, support-oriented, fair compensation, training opportunities

Cons

Pay is monthly

Great Employment for New Grads

Spark Lifecare is a new grad’s dream. With flexible hours, a caseload you create, AWESOME care partners, competitive pay, and a work climate that is inspiring and interactive, Spark is everything that young professionals love. Since working with Spark, I’ve been able to get creative with my practice as a Child and Youth Counsellor, and the care partners actually encourage creativity and thinking outside the box! This allows me to feel like I’m not limited to what I can do with clients. Looking for work but are only available a few hours a week? Perfect. Spark allows you to choose your own clients and put parameters around where you are willing to travel to work with clients and they try and match you to clients who have similar interests and hobbies as you. Look no further, because Spark Lifecare is the perfect fit.

Pros

Competitive pay, flexible hours, friendly and understanding managers!

Cons

Lack of benefits

Supportive/ genuine working environment

Working with Sparklifecare is a unique opportunity compared to previous places I have had the pleasure of working. As a spark employee you are not just a number in the system or an unknown face in the crowd you are treated like family and encouraged to have your individual voice heard. Spark allows you to work with a variety of clients and encourages learning opportunities and advancement. There are regularly scheduled staff events where every staff member is welcome to participate. This helps create opportunities to feel like part of a team and of course meet so many amazing people in a casual fun setting.

Pros

Employee status, benefits package, flexible hours, advancement /training opportunities

Cons

Varying hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spark Lifecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9