SPARK Business Services Group Inc.

SPARK Business Services Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Positive and professional workplace culture

Spark has a real commitment to elevating the sales profession in terms of rewarding high performers, providing sales training and supporting fair and equitable compensation. Each quarter there is a Celebration Lunch and Spark issues Certificates of Recognition for individual and team sales achievements. Each employee goes through a rigorous onboarding process and there are high expectations to contribute, but Spark is there to help each employee succeed. The positive work culture is unique and different from other companies.

Good experience

During the interview I feel good about it,the Spark group is professional. And all the people are friendly and super nice. Suggestions for me are helpful.

Official response from SPARK Business Services Group Inc.

17 June 2021
Thank you for your kind comment, I am glad to hear your experience so far has been positive. We always hope to stay in touch. Perhaps one day our paths can cross again. Best wishes always, Heidi Van Roon

Working with SPARK feels relaxed and secured

I feel quite lucky to get a chance working with SPARK. All of the president, manager and HR are nice and professional with helping employees with their individual situation. And they also doing good follow-up during the COVID-19 period, which is so caring and warm to their employees.

Good place to work at

Stuffs are efficient and friendly, it’ll only took about two weeks from interview to hiring, I’m happy with the overall experience with the company...

Amazing support

Wonderful place to build and grow your skill set. I started as a part time demo makeup artist to a full time counter manager for my favorite brands. There is amazing support within leadership and trainings. Spark also values you as a cast they make sure to always let you know how much you mean to them and will go above and beyond to make sure your experience there as an employee is enjoyable.

Official response from SPARK Business Services Group Inc.

17 June 2021
Thank you so much for this kind review. We really love what we do and it is such a gift when motivated and talented team members choose to join this vision. Thanks to everyone who has been on our team and who is on our team for always challenging us to do do our best. Heidi Van Roon

A very professional Human Resource company.

This is a very professional and efficient company which is able to bring out the best in its staffs. The management loves to communicate with staffs and encourge to give feed back.

Pros

Flexible hours. Helpful staffs. Fast response.

Cons

Better to have more medical benefits.

Happy to work with for the company

Nice place to work , no stress, with very supportive From HR department . I wish we can work 8 hours per day include 30 mins lunch break. Full time sales staff should get extend health benefits .

Pros

Lunch break with pay

Luxury Retail offers rewarding and multifaceted career options

I did not know that there would be so many rewarding career options in luxury retail. As in any role, it is essential to build consistency and a sales story. SPARK is a staffing and recruitment firm, so positions are either for client companies (global brands) or they are directly with SPARK and an assignment at a retailer. Either way, the initial interview at SPARK is informative and encouraging with excellent tips on next steps. I really liked that I received 'behind the scenes" information that has given me confidence for the job search and interview tips. I have a new view of retail and the potential for a rewarding career.

Pros

excellent company support

Cons

retail is highly competitive, so it takes time to build ones own sales story

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPARK Business Services Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

SPARK Business Services Group Inc. reviews by location

Learn about SPARK Business Services Group Inc. in popular locations

• SPARK Business Services Group Inc.