I work 5 days a week, between 30 and 45 hours depending on the week. Holiday season is 6 days a week, but it's so much fun and our customers are so amazing that it barely feels like work.
Regular mall hours but sometimes they make you stay late to put up displays and pay you minimum wage for that time, sometimes until midnight
6 days a week with no stat holidays OR if you're part time, anywhere from 3hrs a week (yes, 3) to 15hrs.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Spareparts?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Spareparts?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Spareparts?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Spareparts? What are the steps along the …3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Spareparts?2 people answered
- What competition does Oscar have at the armed forces career center?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Spareparts?One person answered
- What is the mascot for carl hayden community school