Spank Clothing Employee Review

View all Spank Clothing reviews

Great company, great people!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 August 2017
I have worked for Spank for the last 5 years as a sales associate and it is one of the best work experiences I have had working in retail.

Other than the benefit of getting amazing discounts on beautiful locally designed clothes and having a flexible schedule, the management, and the owners are super friendly. This is the main thing that attracted me to work at Spank, as the benefit of working for a small family owned company is that you are able to develop that personal relationship with the management and owners who really make you feel like a part of their team.

You are constantly asked for your input on the inventory, and merchandising which is great for those who have a passion for design & fashion.

Only negative is that Spank is not commission based, however, this makes the work culture more focused on building relationships with the customers and not on competing for sales. At the same time, for those who like some competition, there are lots of opportunities to win prizes during various between stores competitions.

Overall, if you love working with people and you want to have a chance to actually contribute more to a company than just sales, Spank is a good place to work at.

Other Spank Clothing Employee Reviews

Great workplace in general, fun environment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 February 2019
Spank was a fun job while it lasted, I just didn't mesh too well with the sales style, which was a bit awkward/pushy for my taste, but each to their own. Manager was a lovely person, sometimes a bit intense but really great with some good communication. Coworkers all really fun and friendly- overall a great place.
Pros
Employee discounts, friendly coworkers, nice environment
Cons
Suggestive sales, which for some is really tricky to do
fun and interesting
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver10 March 2018
A great company to work for. The Owner is a amazing women. was a good early 20's something career. Cant sat much for then that. it was so early in my life.