Spacelabs Healthcare Employee Reviews

People very nice Manufacturing side only
Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA6 March 2019
bad bad bad not recommended at all so much stress in that place if you love your life get away from it specially from Global service Department
WOW run for your life they love numbers healthcare industry should be Quality

FDA
Zero findings? really!

trust me people doing jobs they are not certified for
nobody know what happen under the sheets
Managers and VP at Global Service I get sick just remember them
Multitasking do not show all you Multi-skills they suck them for pennies or you will not get pay at all, they love that
I feel sorry for people (workforce)that still there
People join all full of life leaved almost dead or not make it (dead)
so much stress really
Pros
Cons
all Bad now in days
Poor Pay rate and poor Management
Device Safety Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA27 January 2019
The overall pay rate was very below for cost of living for the area and similar companies in Medical Devices. The managements were not helpful. They just wanted us to meet the coder.
Pros
Good Benfits
Cons
Never going back
Flexibilität ist Voraussetzung
Medizintechnik /Service & Support (Former Employee) –  Nürnberg2 January 2019
Kein gutes Arbeitsklima und Unorganisiert. Arbeitsverteilung ungerecht.
Pros
Kostenlose Getränke
Cons
Chaos
very good company to work in
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh21 December 2018
Spacelabs is a very good company to work and explore skills. I had a great time working spacelabs. workplace culture is very good. Management and teams in spacelabs are wonderful to work with.
Pros
work culture
Cons
Upper management in constant flux
Service Material Planner (Current Employee) –  Issaquah, WA25 November 2018
Upper management basically changed every few years which created no identity or direction. Morale overall was low and toxic. Decided that my time with Spacelabs was at a end and I needed a change so left.
review
Work on position technician 3 (Current Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA7 June 2018
pay is very low, you will not afford rent anything close with this pay, since you not make 3 times more than rent cost, so basically no body will give you rent since you not meet these requirements.
Fun place to work, down to earth culture, mostly free of big egos
Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA16 May 2018
Great company to work if you want to make an impact. Excellent quality group works to improve the documentation and the product. Leadership is knowledgeable of issues and takes action accordingly.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
difficult to obtain pens and notepads
Very easygoing place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA8 May 2018
I really enjoyed working for Spacelabs Healthcare. It was a very family friendly place to work. The people I worked with were very helpful and fun to work with.
Great people
Supply Chain Planner/Buyer III (Current Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA13 April 2018
The people I work with are wonderful. It is the greatest asset of the company. The ERP system is extremely old and labor intensive. Company may invest in infrastructure to increase productivity.
Pros
People
Cons
Ancient ERP system
Good company to work for
Mechanical Engineer II (contract) (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA8 April 2018
There are a lot of interesting tasks you can get into over there, from 3D printing to machining to RF design. Make sure you take notes on all of your design steps, because product documentation is extensive.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Location can be inconvenient
Have over twenty five year experience in the electronic service technician. Work and Repair for medical equipment service center.
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA16 February 2018
Good company. Always improvement new technology. My manager nice guy. We always listen my manager. Hard working some time had
overtime. Medical equipment had FDA audited.
Pros
Some time had free luch after meeting
Cons
benefit just Ok
Pretty cool products
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA23 January 2018
My overall impression was that none of the departments knew what the others were doing and even very tenured people had difficulty with basic requests that are vital to a medical device company.

It also seems that the training was sub-par but taught by well-intentioned people.

I will have to say that there are some brilliant minds here and wish them the best.

Long days
Good mid-level management
Seattle type laid back attitude
Re-establishing product reputation was most difficult as well as very long sales cycle
very interesting products
Pros
nice benefits and compensation
Cons
seemed disorganized internally
Needs Improvement
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA18 January 2018
Many areas could benefit from leadership that has more experience and background.

The culture is too much of one to find faults, not collaboratively working to solutions.
Friendly coworkers and nice environment
Heavy Lifting Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA11 November 2017
There were set tasks for everyone and we are all busy all the time, work needed to be done precisely and efficiently. There wasn't much room for conversations, but the few i had was nice and welcoming. The team i was with was very inclusive and accepted me in as part of the team immediately.
Great place to work, and it improved my sales skills
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH29 October 2017
At Spacelabs I was a Sales Executive responsible for selling everything from single a bedside physiological monitor to a full scale hospital or enterprise wide solution. The company culture was great and everyone from the service team to the back office support team had one goal in mind - take marketshare!
Poor management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA7 August 2017
The previous management could not focus on one thing that we needed to be best at - we kept being re-directed to do many different things because they taught we can be best at everything. New management is bureaucratic and does not take any input from people that are doing the work to help the company overcome systemic problems. In addition, HR only cares about company not being sued therefore employees do not trust anyone in the organization. Without trust and transparency, not sure if this company can be saved in the near future
No direction
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA5 August 2017
Spacelabs was a company full of people who wanted to help but were unable due to a lack of leadership. There was no direction from upper management on where the company was headed and the engineering efforts suffered. Engineers spent their time putting out fires instead of developing new products. The morale was very low throughout the company.
Sr Manager (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, Telangana20 May 2017
Good. Funworking. Inspiring leadership, Strong Finance Team, Work environment, Innovative & initiation, Individual decision making, Reasonable salaries.
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Late hours working
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Snoqualmie, WA21 March 2017
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table. Undergoing a great deal of change when I was working there -- FDA audits were causing a great deal of stress.
Good place to work in
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  NEW DELHI15 March 2017
Good place to work in with top management having a employee friendly approach and caring for the employees. Allows a balance for work and personal life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spacelabs Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.