Work wellbeing score is 60 out of 100

Customer Service Representative208 reviews
Canada208 reviews

Found 208 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,369 reviews

Great Place to Begin but Fast Paced

I got my first experience with CS here. Team and Training Lead were really nice! Training was 2 weeks & a lot of info to take in at once. suggest longer time for training as its CS. You have to be really knowledgable of all the information. In my case, my first 2 days of calling, a cx could tell I was new to the role- which was disappointing and a learning point for me. So I highly suggest more time needed for training and maybe even testing at the end of training to make sure agents are ready. I'm grateful for my first experience!

Good place to start out

It was good to gain some experience in customer service. The work was fairly easy but there was no breaks between calls, which got a bit tiring. Not too bad.

Insights into SP Data Digital

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Demotivating culture

Team leads are good sometimes but QA are really unnecessary harsh. They will cut your bonus as much as they can, if you don’t do any mistakes, they create mistakes in your calls and cuts the bonus

This company does not foster a positive work environment

This company does not appear to appreciate that employees are more loyal and productive when they feel supported and are operating within a positive work environment. I witnessed people dropping out of this job like flies. After looking at these negative reviews-something I should have done before accepting the position-I can confirm that this is not a healthy work environment. Maybe that is the mandate: just burn through employees by providing inadequate training and then openly berating them at every opportunity, to force them to leave and then they can hire more desperate people for low wages and no benefits.

Pros

Leader of team cared but appeared worried about their own job

Cons

Little training provided to support extensive line of products, Employees expected to have expert knowledge

Csr

I originally was hired for inbound CSR, they switched a few of my co workers to a different position altogether that was inbound calling that required you to do 80 outbound calls a day very much like telemarketing calling which a lot of clients were very annoyed, not only calling but needing to send clients two emails a day plus wanting to call them twice a day everyday. Needless to say they make up some excuse that I was not doing the dials a day and let me go after 6 months because I had to call in sick due to medial emergency. They are very unorganized and unprofessional I wouldn’t advice a job here

Stressful but can be rewarding

If you don't like being berated, cussed out or made to feel inferior on a daily basis, this might not be the job for you. Callers can create high levels of stress and management doesn't always help to alleviate that.

Good experience

I had a very nice experience as it was my first job as CSR. It wass a fast paced environment, as we worked in an office space. The team leads were good depending on the person. Overall nice experience.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Stressful, time restraints

Very fun and productive.

They had competitions where you could win things. It was like a family there. We all supported one another. There was lots of overtime available, chances to make good money. They had different contracts. The training was excellent. The management was extremely caring and approachable. They also did outside bbq's which was great. Co-workers really lift each other up and support each others success. I would work there again in a heartbeat.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, contests.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of for cons.

Good for people with a sales background

If you don't have the ability to sell to people, forget it. You will be highly encouraged to upsell to customers on every call. You will also be required to answer calls back to back, so forget about having enough time to finish your notes on every call.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Angry customers

It was fun working there but the management was very bad

S&P only deserve one star from me because I did not like how they treat people they don’t give us chance to work there or being patient with us for a yes or a no you will get lay off.

Supportive Management

I worked here in it's heyday. I miss the environment, helpful coworkers. Many projects we're placed on, you learn about some of industry.Cons...being confined to restricted assistance for customers

A good employer to work for

Overall a good environment and friendly people. I would recommended them to anybody looking for a related job which we know is all about demand and supply

AVOID!! Worst company to work for.

Zero Job security with horrible management. They will overwork you and not pay you for the hours worked at certain times. S&P is known for this. Management will treat you like you dont matter and they have company protocols designed to fire people anytime they like by showing some silly reasons. If you want to get rewarded for your work, then AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

Pros

Zero pros

Cons

Zero job security, Horrible disrespectful management, Not paying properly for the hours worked, Company protocols designed to fire you anytime they like (doesnt matter if you are a tenured worker), No work-life balance, Stressful

Fast and continues call

Taking inbound calls continues and follow all the instructions while taking calls. Sometimes rude customers swearing. It might be tiring sometimes. Chance for growth

Terrible management.

It's a no for me, workload is much compare to the pay. You're told you get bonuses and incentives at the end of the day you don't get full bonuses. Always issue with pay,errors,missing hrs. They expect so much yet give little. Back to back calls, the pay is low.

Very unfair behaviour

I had made a commission fir $3000.They didn't pay a single penny. Inspired if my asking so many times.They kept on deferring it fir 4 months. In the meantime all the management made it impossible for me to survive despite the fact that I was making the highest sales.The management was rude and aggressive. Eventually I left the job for my mental peace.

Stressful job, frustrating management and HR

They don’t value the tenured employees. Pay is the same as what they pay to the new hires. HR is not approachable. Only one person handles all HR functions.

Pros

They just hire anyone - it’s easy to get hired

Cons

Frustrating, depressing and stressful job

P.O.S. Company

Terrible. They tell you you're in sales, 2 days later, your a CSR, with no say.The management team is slime.Your trainer is great.But the rest of them, are slime. DO NOT APPLY. GARBAGE.

Cons

Lying mf's.

It was ok

Too many people taking themselves too seriously for what they are doing.some contracts were better than others. I worked for one, and it was amazing until they canceled it. After starting on the new contract everything went out the window. it got sleazy, cold calling British Columbia selling home phones to people who were dealing with evacuating their homes.... like how hard would it have been to show some basic human decency and take that area off of the dialer. That and more made it a gross place to work.

Pros

Some OK people

Cons

Sleazy

It is a job that trains you to accept that life was better at your former emploment

They have some really nice employees in management but some others are definitely robots. The HR person A.W is very cold. Lost a child and this lady read and ignored my messages. Chatted me up later and left me hanging when I asked for time-off

Extremely stressful with minimal training

You would be thrown to the wolves with just a week of training. You cannot help the customers even if you want to, the management is not helpful at all. Almost everyone who joined with me quit within a month

Pros

Can’t think of any

Customer Service Representative at SP Data Digital

Estimated salary
$17.21 per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SP Data Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement