SP+ Employee Reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the search See all 1,140 reviews
clerk
Clerk-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 July 2018
• Using AMAG and T2 Plex system
• Issuing ID badges and Proxy cards for CHR staff.
• Providing door access facility for certain area for staff and maintain data in system
• Handling cash register operated by parking booth cashier and banking work
Poor Managment, stressfull place to work. High turn overs.
Parking Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta Canada10 June 2018
If you don't mind being treated poorly, talked about badly and used 100% of the time then this is the place to work. The manager has nothing good to say about anyone working for her.She once said if she didnt like someone she would give them all the bad jobs and their is nothing they could say or do about it then laughed.
Pros
Lots of time on your own
Cons
Short breaks if any at all some days.
My Opinion
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is Communicating with customers, talking about issues. The hardest part of the job is is when you make a mistake at the work place
What I Enjoy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
I enjoy customer service because I am doing this right now and I love Communicating and helping others in a good way. I think I can handle this job because I can be responsible and come on time
stressful and rewarding
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 November 2017
positive. Good place to gain experience. not very much security. reported to USA managers which at times was very difficult due to the location and difference in culture, tax laws and financial reporting
Worst Manager ever
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton6 October 2017
This place was a horrible place to work because the manager had the mentality that everyone is replaceable No loyalty at all,

Old lady that works in cashier booth was stealing which the manager knew about and still let her work there, even though she bullied all the employees and did not shower
Excellent head office support, great knowledgeable managers, flexible work enviornment
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2017
Enjoyed my time at Standard Parking for the most part was able to work independently and flex my hours. Experienced great support from the Toronto office when required.
Pros
No issues with travel expenses
Cons
Travel on the road and flying gets tiring at times.
a place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 August 2017
This job left a bad taste in my mouth after they trumped up a reason to shift my position to midnights. They last 2 years was totally about us against them (union vs management). Little regard for doing what is right or what is best for the client.

Might be different now.
Pros
Left to myself mostly
Cons
Unsupportive management
Fine
SENIOR MANAGER, WESTERN CANADA (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 June 2017
Held bottom-line responsibility for end-to-end property management functions, including tenant relations, facility security/maintenance, and oversight of contracted services. Maintained focus on sustaining full occupancy levels. Interfaced regularly with customers and executive management as well as third-party vendors. Mentored and coached junior property managers.
Pros
7 to 3 work days
Cons
High stress
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON25 May 2017
Great people to work for. The job consisted of doing the bookkeeping and fixing parking machines. I learned a lot about parking equipment and how easy they can break down.
Not bad
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 May 2017
Well , Working with standard parking is good actually, lots of fun , good environment better understanding each other and learning good customer relationship experyanc. But , the wage not happy about it when you see the time I work with them .
good place
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 November 2016
good place to work. the training program needs some work as i did not receive enough of the training to feel like i could confidently do my job to the best that i could do.
Compromising and Understanding workplace
customer service representative, security (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 May 2016
Friendly staff, coworkers and management. Very willing to compromise to your schedule. Flexible and offers all training. Experience in managing people and securing workplaces.
Low paying, but nice to interact with people
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  GTA25 July 2015
Current corporate business model leads to constant staff insecurity. Hours/shifts and duties changed with little regard for staff concerned.

Most co-workers are pleasant and easy to get along with. Varied tasks keeps work from becoming too tedious.

Management frequently creates toxic employee relationships.
Pros
relative independance
Cons
managerial indifference to staff
Great company to work for. Allowed for creative thinking and self-management.
Facility Manager, Winnipeg (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 January 2015
Great company. Very large company with many North American sites. Learned all about the huge business of parking. More complex than first thought. Great management that really cares. Cold winters are difficult. Able to plan and execute every day; Priceless!
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Cold weather
Learning, Productive, Customer Service, Management.
Customer Services Representative (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2014
team work, learning everyday something new, time management.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
One of the WORST
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  toronto11 March 2014
This company is one of the worst companies I have ever had to work for, they have no clue what they are doing as far as their employment standards are concerned, they try to do things that are against employment standards.
Pros
Non!
Cons
7 days a week full time
Productive, great place to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton,ON28 October 2013
I did enjoy to work there.
Was a great experience to work closely with customers and was a pleasure to make sure everything works well for their satisfaction.
I was spending many hours on my job daily, plus I was on call after my regular hours and on the weekends.

Was good to know, people counting on me, I made sure everything is done in right time, right way for total parking system operation.
I had good co-workers who I could count on to work with me.We worked very well together.
The most enjoyable part of my job was there, people and operation was depend on my good work, and I did everything on a highest level.
Standard Parking
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2013
Everything is great about this company. Management is fair and very open and encouraging.
Pros
Great Management
Average at best
Customer Service Representative/Paystation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 April 2013
Call Support, Customer support, mechanical trouble shooting
Pros
unionized
Cons
management, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SP+. Our community is ready to answer.