SP+ Employee Reviews

There were always too many people attempting to be involved with processes that should have been streamlined better. There were those in the office that are easy to get a long with and are always willing to help.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Security Division
I was a security supervisor but I was entrusted with other responsibilities such as parking enforcement and cash collection in our different sites. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Pay is not great, co-workers are good, hands off managment, good for part-time, work during school, enjoyed my time there, not difficult, will miss it
Hiring, training and preparation of new employees Reporting progress, planning for training Presentation to landlord, management and other stake holder
• Using AMAG and T2 Plex system • Issuing ID badges and Proxy cards for CHR staff. • Providing door access facility for certain area for staff and maintain data in system • Handling cash register operated by parking booth cashier and banking work
If you don't mind being treated poorly, talked about badly and used 100% of the time then this is the place to work. The manager has nothing good to say about anyone working for her.She once said if she didnt like someone she would give them all the bad jobs and their is nothing they could say or do about it then laughed.
Pros
Lots of time on your own
Cons
Short breaks if any at all some days.
The most enjoyable part of the job is Communicating with customers, talking about issues. The hardest part of the job is is when you make a mistake at the work place
I enjoy customer service because I am doing this right now and I love Communicating and helping others in a good way. I think I can handle this job because I can be responsible and come on time
positive. Good place to gain experience. not very much security. reported to USA managers which at times was very difficult due to the location and difference in culture, tax laws and financial reporting
This place was a horrible place to work because the manager had the mentality that everyone is replaceable No loyalty at all, Old lady that works in cashier booth was stealing which the manager knew about and still let her work there, even though she bullied all the employees and did not shower
Enjoyed my time at Standard Parking for the most part was able to work independently and flex my hours. Experienced great support from the Toronto office when required.
Pros
No issues with travel expenses
Cons
Travel on the road and flying gets tiring at times.
This job left a bad taste in my mouth after they trumped up a reason to shift my position to midnights. They last 2 years was totally about us against them (union vs management). Little regard for doing what is right or what is best for the client. Might be different now.
Pros
Left to myself mostly
Cons
Unsupportive management
Held bottom-line responsibility for end-to-end property management functions, including tenant relations, facility security/maintenance, and oversight of contracted services. Maintained focus on sustaining full occupancy levels. Interfaced regularly with customers and executive management as well as third-party vendors. Mentored and coached junior property managers.
Pros
7 to 3 work days
Cons
High stress
Great people to work for. The job consisted of doing the bookkeeping and fixing parking machines. I learned a lot about parking equipment and how easy they can break down.
Well , Working with standard parking is good actually, lots of fun , good environment better understanding each other and learning good customer relationship experyanc. But , the wage not happy about it when you see the time I work with them .
Cons
good place to work. the training program needs some work as i did not receive enough of the training to feel like i could confidently do my job to the best that i could do.
Friendly staff, coworkers and management. Very willing to compromise to your schedule. Flexible and offers all training. Experience in managing people and securing workplaces.
Current corporate business model leads to constant staff insecurity. Hours/shifts and duties changed with little regard for staff concerned. Most co-workers are pleasant and easy to get along with. Varied tasks keeps work from becoming too tedious. Management frequently creates toxic employee relationships.
Pros
relative independance
Cons
managerial indifference to staff
Great company. Very large company with many North American sites. Learned all about the huge business of parking. More complex than first thought. Great management that really cares. Cold winters are difficult. Able to plan and execute every day; Priceless!
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Cold weather
team work, learning everyday something new, time management.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
This company is one of the worst companies I have ever had to work for, they have no clue what they are doing as far as their employment standards are concerned, they try to do things that are against employment standards.
Pros
Non!
Cons
7 days a week full time
  1. Employee reviews