Southside Mitsubishi

Southside Mitsubishi Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Beneficial with knowing about the business world
- Typically find customers to assist with buying a vehicle and assist customers that come to the store.
- I learnt how be able to sell myself not the vehicle; connecting with the customers by giving them a memorable experience.

- Management could use some work.

- Hardest part of the job was trying to maintain the sale without the customer making excuses of not buying a vehicle.

- Most enjoyable part of the job was having to experience everything with the team I had.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Stay away
Was hired just before Christmas in internet sales. During the interview process I was told there was going to be 180 leads a month divided by two people which is plenty to work off of if it was true!!! Management always asks “what your selling” when there is absolutely zero leads coming through the internet and no traffic through the show room.
A family environment
What a great place to work, with friendly and welcoming people. The owner is hands on and loves to get to know the people that work for him, which is not common at car dealerships. The management act like a team and work together to achieve common goals
Great place to work. Support is shown from all management. General sales manager continuously puts forth effort to ensure that the staff is happy and content with their work place. Great team environment, monthly if not weekly plans are made for the sales staff for team bonding.
Awesome Place to work
Great culture, Great Place to work. Lots of Management support and Training very consistently. Great place if you ever get the opportunity to get your foot in.
Keep looking
Extremely high staff turnover - at 6 months I was the longest term manager they had. Worked bell to bell for 6 mo and then was fired when I would not accept a pay cut. The general manager has attention deficit disorder and it governs the way he runs the dealership. Work days started at 730 am until well past 9 or 10 pm. Worst dealership I ever worked at. 23 manager in 5 mo. Don’t do it.
practicum
I spent three weeks learning the ropes of how to do maintenance to vehicles for the Automotive program i was enrolled in at NAIT.
Great place for a mitsubishi fan.
You have to commit to be a mitsu specialist here. There's no messing around. This is a serious dealership where you will compete with people who know what they are doing.
Dash
Good company. Inventory control. Stock orders and replenished any parts. 8 hour days and worked 1 Saturday a month and long weekends off.
horrible management
If you want to be yelled at and treated inferior then this is the place to work. I think the GM violated a lot of individual rights while working here.