Source Momentum Healthcare logo
Source Momentum Healthcare

Source Momentum Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive fun and calm

Breakfast is coming for a very long time absolutely great company the hours are pretty unreliable but if you just looking to pick up some hours it's a great job and the staff was amazing the management was amazing all the people that work there were just great people to work with and I would recommend this company to anybody who's looking for some part-time work

Pros

Kilometers paid, flexible hours

Cons

No set hours

Psw

I enjoy the work I do. Sending me out to different homes makes it hard when you don't know residents but when other coworkers are willing to help, it makes the job easier and enjoyable

Pros

Meeting new people

I like working there

I like working with the company cause they are there when you call and have to ask about something and the hours are good and flexible .I also get both experince of home care and nursing care and one on one care .

Flexible work

Very nice mentors and management; flexible work hours; learning lots of nursing practice from experienced nurse regarding taking care of elderly people.

Dedicated to Over the Top Customer Service

Working for Source Momentum exemplified my ability to be organized, exceptional in time management, and multitask. I learned many new skills working for Source Momentum. The Staff are extremely professional, and exceptionally organized.

good

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the client you take care of improve over time. I have learned that each person you take care of is unique and as a caregiver you have to learn to adjust to the person's needs. Basically assume nothing.

Wonderful place to work

I Would recommend this organization as a very reputable place to work. The hours are flexible and the management is very organized and always willing to listen to and help all its employees; part-time or full-time.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

N/a

Jobs at Source Momentum Healthcare