Source Momentum Healthcare logo
Source Momentum Healthcare

Source Momentum Healthcare Employee Reviews for RPN

3.8Pay & benefits

Central Ontario Low Agency Wage Comparison

I worked for this company a few years ago in Central Ontario. They suddenly up and left the area after issues with their contracts (not their fault) so I was left with no opportunity to work for them. At the time they paid well, were accessible and I could self schedule.I noticed that they are back in this area again now and posting positions close to my home. One of the good things about working for agencies is that you are guaranteed a higher wage than the permanent staff because you are usually "going in blind" to a job. These new postings seem a bit off. I know that if you do some research you can find the exact same job, as a permanent position with the contracted company, at the same/similar rate of pay but with the bonus of having health benefits, etc. I don't know why their wages are so low compared to other agencies right now..

Pros

Self Scheduling

Cons

Low wages compared to other agencies

Enjoy work with Source Momentum staff is great

Management is on top of the job placement for staff. They follow up with staff to ensure they are receiving sufficient shifts. They are very professional and provide excellent customer service.

Pros

provide feed backs on job performance

Cons

last minute call

Jobs at Source Momentum Healthcare