Source Momentum Healthcare logo
Source Momentum Healthcare
View all Source Momentum Healthcare reviews

Source Momentum Healthcare

Source Momentum Healthcare Employee Review

Depends where you go if you go anywhere

Offers job to you saying they preschedule you every two weeks. Not true. Your lucky if you get a RN shift every three months without it being cancelled! ? How does a company survive if there are no shifts anywhere! Somebody must get shifts they request your timesheets! Must be the lucky ones!

Pros

No shifts, always cancel

Cons

As above no shifts for some RNs

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not what it seems

Very unorganized and very poor communication between their agency and the agencies they send you to. For home care in Peterborough there were days where I wouldn’t know my schedule till the morning of and days where I was told I was working and then woke up to no hours. I also had a couple of incidences where I was not paid due to the office not processing time sheets. If you are looking for a staffing agency to work for I would not recommend Source

Pros

Pay was reasonable

Cons

Poor communication
Same role

Really flexible place to work in

I loved working at Source Momentum Health Care Services and it taught me a lot of great things.The staff there was really dependable an I was able to work efficiently.
Same location

Agency

This company is an agency. The facilities they send you to are all trash with terrible coworkers (very mean and unhelpful). Workload is insane but that’s expected as a PSW I guess. Pay was alright and it wasn’t the company’s fault the staff at the LTC facilities were bullies.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Only called for weekend (Sunday) shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Source Momentum Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

Compare Source Momentum Healthcare with

• Source Momentum Healthcare
  • Depends where you go if you go anywhere