Soul Restaurants Canada Inc (KFC/TB) Employee Reviews in Coquitlam, BC

productive and fun workplace with great responsibility
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC23 June 2015
My day would start with analyzing last year sales and following the product control sheet to coach and guide the team to prepare for the peak periods, so we can provide customers with great food without and delays and a great service. Giving team members their daily up- selling incentives and reviewing the current promotions with the team. Assigning the team with specific tasks and responsibilities to accomplish during the shift. The shift would follow with keeping up with the product and hospitality along with entering invoices and making orders and it would end with counting the inventory, entering payroll , balancing shifts and making a daily deposit. By working here i have learned how to lead a shift with great responsibility and leadership. It was an exceptional experience, because it taught me how to deal with different attitudes in a fast pace enviroment demontstrating speed an accuracy. It also taught me how to exude a positive attitude inspite of the stress.