Sotheby's International Realty Canada

Sotheby's International Realty Canada Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Sotheby's is a great company to work for. I have learned a lot through the agents and staff and would highly recommend anyone to work for them, if you can provide the type of professionalism Sotheby's provides to you then you will fit right in.
Classy yet fun, top notch marketing exposure, leading edge tech, empowered agents. Respectful and supportive management. Online presence drives lots of inquiries and sales opportunities for our agents. Happy clients.
While the location was lovely, and I developed some good friendships with some of the agents I worked for/with, the creative marketing management was not the caliber I was expecting for such a storied company. In addition, the managing broker was beyond unprofessional and the national management team was too concerned with the viral uptake of whatever daily press release they were involved with to ensure a healthy and efficient workplace for all. It was, quite simply, the worst place I’ve ever worked.
Pros
Walking to work - downtown location
Cons
Incompetent management
Everyone is out to get eachother. Managers don’t really care about staff only agents. Very poorly managed. Empty promises!! No matter how many years you have been there, at the end of the day you are just a number to them.
The company has a great management team. Excellent team members to work with. The most enjoyable part of working with this company is learning new materials as time passes.
Great luxury real estate brokerage. One of the best out there.
The people are great, tight knit group, creates a great working environment.

The management staff are friendly and down to earth.

Learned a lot about the real estate industry, and marketing, as they are very heavy on marketing.

Great if you are looking for an entry level position.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sotheby's International Realty Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6