Sorbara Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Disgrace to the industry
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON3 May 2018
This place is an absolute nightmare. The management is disgusting there is no coordination, there is poor scheduling and they seem to care more about courtesies then warrantable deficiencies… Beware from the moment you’re hired your disposable. I’ve never worked for such an unorganized joke of a builder. I brought in a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge and I was told my ideas and solutions were “stupid”. It’s quite pathetic actually. I really tried hard here but if your managers are failing you fail in turn. Every customer service experience had me with egg on my face. No communication.
Pros
They offer some incentives
Cons
No co-ordination no organization
You can feel the tension in the air.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON15 August 2017
Management rules with an iron fist. Your comments and ideas are not welcomed. They are not interested in promoting anyone.Turnover is extremely high and that's the way they like it.
Pros
Office staff are very nice and helpful but get flack from management if they leave their chair.
Cons
Group benefits are offered but you have to pay, They have a couple of staff lunches and a holiday party that is mandatory, no communication or support from the office to the construction staff, If you complain or make a suggestion you get fired
Great Company
After-sales Co-ordinator Low-Rise Division (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 September 2015
Sorbara is a great company to work for. Great people and there is never a closed door. Wonderful place to work.
Never had an issue with anyone and they are always open to new ideas.