Soprema

Soprema Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Worked here years ago. There were significant issues with airborne particulate. This is hearsay from some years ago, but I recall worker compensation being requested to sample air quality, and it just so happened they mfg'd the product with lowest air quality issues the day the testing sampling cronies arrived. Overall a positive experience as my direct supervisor was great. Very valuable experience learning here, but overall the upper management simply did not value employees. If they paid me fairly for my work, I would have ultimately never been looking for other opportunity and stayed longer.
Honestly the best company i’ve ever worked for and i preach day in and day out about how well the company was run , all the supervisors especially and the plant manager(s). The benefits are amazing, everyone one the floor is as helpful and as friendly as can be. It’s machine run work but it can be fast paced keeping you busy. Always lots of work to do.
One negative is it is shift work, which can take a lot out of you.
Pros
the people the benefits the management
Cons
two week rotation of shift work (days nights afternoons)
Une excellente vision mais très politique comme organisation.
Everyone is friendly to work with and many many spend time outside of work together. It is really like a family. Management is understanding and works along side you. They all have worked where you are now so they have a good understanding of your job. Social club activities are awesome. Skiing, white water rafting, sporting events etc. Health benefits are very good.
I have worked for the Canadadian group for almost 12 years. I dont have very bad comments, but not very good ones. The environnement si very stress full. They look WoW from the outside.
Entretient des machineries qui sont constamment en fonction.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Soprema?