Soothe Inc

Soothe Inc: 139 Employee Reviews

I would give this place 2/5 stars as a place to work

It’s uber for massage, But I make the same at a spa. After gas,parking,random food and wear n tear on ur car and costs of oils, lotions. Not worth it yet . Stagnant wages but higher operation costs through the years.

The job description is well set ,easy to work with

I was start to work with smooth Inc 3 moths ago , the platform is easy to use the phone line assistance easy to reaching out on business days but of course not for weekends or night time . The payment is fair enough and suitable to a massage therapist who like to work as the freelancer.

Great compensation and support. Schedule varies depending on your availability and short notice sometimes.

The company is very supportive, and helpful with all needs. You choose your schedule each week. Great pay rate, plus gratuity prior to session! The drive can be long and some appointments as early as 8 am and late as 11:45, unless you specify your availability. Overall I love working for this company and enjoy meeting all sorts of different people and assisting them with their specific needs.

Pros

Pay, support, tips and opportunities to move up in tiers boosting pay rate.

Cons

Schedule varies, short notice appointments, some clients are uneasy.

Ambiente muy bueno con mucha responsabilidad de los supervisores hacia sus empleados

Hermoso lugar para trabajar, eficiente y siempre hay trabajo ya que nosotros ganamos por comisión y no por hora

Flexibility work

I have been working for Soothe 6 years and I very happy with my work. I work when I want and don’t report to anyone. The pay is great and no complaints. I don’t deal with any drama as I am not around a lot of coworkers. This is a great company to work with.

Flexible schedule, average pay

I love that you can make your own schedule, make good money and still have a family life. Work life balance. I only work part time and make more than enough.

Pros

Meeting new clients

Cons

Most appointments are in the evening

Great Company

Working for Soothe is good to make some extra income while providing services at clients homesYou get to meet other therapist while doing couples massage I made friends there cool atmosphere

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

1099 you have to do your own taxes

Convenient flexibility and freedom

Soothe allows an open schedule and you have choices on where who and what to do in a session. Yes there are several specific requests ie percussion or hot stones and even deep tissue. The Freedom of choice is a key. You make a lot of money or a little it’s up to you and that is golden!

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No benefits and must file 1099

Flexibility in hours and locations

Would prefer clients to own their own table. Would making visits easier on the practitioner also benefit the company by having more therapists Ltd more memebers! Convenience is everything

Pros

Flexibility of schedule and locations

Cons

No benefits

It’s ok not what it use to be

Much room for improvement with MT support use to be better now it’s harder to get what is needed done. Not enough compensation for the hard work and all the extra things that we as therapists have to go through in the course of each massage with each client we see. Especially when those clients treat us like hired help instead of licensed professionals.

Pros

Keeps you busy

Cons

MT support has gone down hill

Great app based company to work for

Being a soothe therapist allowed me to have both flexibility and good pay for mobile therapy. You accept offers and preform in-home massage. The pay is 70% of their service fee, which is good in the industry.

Pros

Flexible, good pay

Cons

Transportation (clients who need valet), and inconsistency of hours.

Solid Alternative

Decent stream of additional income. I wouldn’t advise it as a main or sole income because in that sense it’s unreliable. But, it’s a nice side gig to have.

Pros

Higher pay than most businesses, pay frequency (2-3 days after sessions), choose when you want to work

Cons

Inconsistent appointments, hard to reach support

Easy

Easy to make money but tip good usually I really enjoyed this job very fixAble nice clients seeing different homes meeting new people

Pros

Fixable

Cons

No benefits

Autonomy and good pay

It works great if you like to make your own schedule and get paid well for your time. App is a little buggy but support is quick to reply. So far so good!

Pros

Pay, scheduling, support

Cons

Short notice

Growth In Many Directions

You wear many hats. You learn quickly and can really put yourself in any position that you want. The company is an emerging industry so ver valuable information to learn.

Pros

Versatility

Cons

Start Up

autonomy is greatest part

They hired too many therapists now business has slowed down. They raised prices and lowered our pay. Won't increase pay for undesirable appts-meaning the ones that sit in que for long times because no one will take them.

Pros

you're independent contractor

Cons

you wait to get paid. company takes big cut of pay

Flexible

Good mobile massage company. They treat you fairly and are good with communicating for the most part. Love the app, I like being independent and this platform works great for me.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Occasional non tippers

Flexible

A very good addition if you are just looking to supplement your current affairs. I would not want to rely on it full time as most sessions are booked same day- I prefer to typically know what my days going to look like the day before.

Fun, balanced, Wonderful!

Soothe is just perfect for those who want great work life balance. Each therapist is hand picked and selected to work in the company. These guys treat their therapist well and the pay is fair. Working with Soothe is always enjoyable, we get to meet amazing people and other talented therapists..I highly recommend working with Soothe! These guys are wonderful!

Pros

Well taken care of, work life balance, options, great pay

Cons

Sometimes there CAN be a dry spell for work

the best in massage

soothe has allowed me to work for myself for the past 4 years. Being paid what I am worth and I am in control of my schedule completely. So grateful for what this company has provided me

Making my own hours

I love that i got to make my own hours and being my own boss, also building my own clientale. Love the fact i got to trevel. My clients are all good kind people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Soothe Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement