Sony

Sony

Sony Employee Review

Enjoyed working at Sony

I enjoyed working for the President of Sony. I found it was a very professional comfortable environment to work in. Employees were helpful and was offered permanent position. Declined - working contact.

Pros

Subsidize lunch and free parking and relaxed environment to work in.

Cons

Salary lower than I made contract.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun and very interesting place to work. Lots of free stuff. Management in Japan but still very accessible.

Great place to work. Huge company with offices all around the worlk. Lots of free stuff. Management in Japan but still very accessible. Lots of off-work activities with the team.

Pros

Free stuff, Pay is good, Conditions are good too, Coworkers young and interesting, Lots of occasions to learn and grow with company.

Cons

Sometimes very busy with lots of short notice projects, Lots of drama every year on April 1, New fiscal year = lay offs

Fast but fair

Enjoyed my time with Sony as a contract HR Generalist. My boss was great and we recruited many staff. Sadly the project we worked on was cancelled due to changing consumer demand.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Commute

Enjoyed my time here

Nice call centre to work in. Great team of managers and peers during my time there. Nice building with a cafeteria offering breakfast, lunch and snacks at a cheap subsidized price. Employee store to buy Sony products at a discount.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement