Sony Employee Review

Steady, fun work environment with potential to grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 December 2012
-Customer service and constant inventory duties are the basis of the day to activities. Pricing, stocking, loss prevention, shipping, receiving, cycle counts etc., are part the the daily inventory tasks.
-further expanded skills of office equipment and computer skills.
-The management was excellent. They were always fair and friendly.
-All staff was friendly and more like a family then co-workers.
-The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all new product technology specs. It required constantly updating my knowledge but really helped me to understand not only what it does but also why.
-The most enjoyable part really was the staff. They made it a pleasure to come to work everyday.
Pros
excellent staff and environment

Other Sony Employee Reviews

Great job
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 March 2018
This job was excellent, great staff and a fun place to work. Can be a bit demanding as it is a sales job. But between making good money compared to the rest of the industry, it more than pays off.
Great Brand
National Strategic Account Manager CPG (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2018
Good Company , Great Brand, Strong retail presence , dynamic and ever-changing landscape. My role of the NAM is challenging and rewarding. Working with National accounts is my passion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K