Sony Pictures Entertainment
View all Sony Pictures Entertainment reviews

Sony Pictures Entertainment

Sony Pictures Entertainment Employee Review

Great Internship

Sony pictures was a great starting block for me as I learned more about the workplace. I didn't do as much hands on animating as I would have liked, since I was just an intern there , and now I have branched of into programming. But It was still a gift for the ability to work in a recognized name in digital media, in any case.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

I loved my time at Imageworks!!

Sony Imageworks continues to be one of my favorite studios and best employment experiences thus far. They are dedicated to culture and employee satisfaction on a level I have not experienced elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to other colleagues in the industry looking for visual effects or animation work, at a great studio.

Pros

State of the art facilities, Comfortable work environment with many amenities, Dinner typically provided during crunch/OT, Great coworkers, Lots of team & culture building exercises, and holiday events & parties, Employee recognition and appreciation, Competitive salaries & benefits packages.

Cons

None come to mind
Same location

Good work life balance and good benefits

In this position I worked closely with various departments in the company. There is a wealth of training materials for individuals to move on to other paths in the VFX industry. Good work life balance and benefits.

Great

Lots of talented people work at Sony. There are lots of events and food put out for employees. The support you get at Sony is extremely on point and fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement