Sony Pictures Entertainment

Sony Pictures Entertainment Pay & benefits reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

I loved my time at Imageworks!!

Sony Imageworks continues to be one of my favorite studios and best employment experiences thus far. They are dedicated to culture and employee satisfaction on a level I have not experienced elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to other colleagues in the industry looking for visual effects or animation work, at a great studio.

Pros

State of the art facilities, Comfortable work environment with many amenities, Dinner typically provided during crunch/OT, Great coworkers, Lots of team & culture building exercises, and holiday events & parties, Employee recognition and appreciation, Competitive salaries & benefits packages.

Cons

None come to mind

Productive and Amazing Workplace

It is good to be a part of Sony Pictures, where each employee get recognization time to time and awarded too. Good to be a part of Sony Pictures. Management is also supportive.

Pros

Free Lunches

Insights into Sony Pictures Entertainment

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Good work life balance and good benefits

In this position I worked closely with various departments in the company. There is a wealth of training materials for individuals to move on to other paths in the VFX industry. Good work life balance and benefits.

Great atmosphere and amazing environment.

They care about their employee's well being. They have very friendly staff and staff dedicated to making sure the work place is nice and manageable. The environment is filled with many great artists who are willing to help you improve.

Pros

free snacks, fruits, coffee and tea. Friday breakfast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement