Sony Pictures Entertainment
View all Sony Pictures Entertainment reviews

Sony Pictures Entertainment

Sony Pictures Entertainment Employee Review

Productive and Amazing Workplace

It is good to be a part of Sony Pictures, where each employee get recognization time to time and awarded too. Good to be a part of Sony Pictures. Management is also supportive.

Pros

Free Lunches

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

I loved my time at Imageworks!!

Sony Imageworks continues to be one of my favorite studios and best employment experiences thus far. They are dedicated to culture and employee satisfaction on a level I have not experienced elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to other colleagues in the industry looking for visual effects or animation work, at a great studio.

Pros

State of the art facilities, Comfortable work environment with many amenities, Dinner typically provided during crunch/OT, Great coworkers, Lots of team & culture building exercises, and holiday events & parties, Employee recognition and appreciation, Competitive salaries & benefits packages.

Cons

None come to mind

Great Internship

Sony pictures was a great starting block for me as I learned more about the workplace. I didn't do as much hands on animating as I would have liked, since I was just an intern there , and now I have branched of into programming. But It was still a gift for the ability to work in a recognized name in digital media, in any case.
Same location

Excellent

Twas Good, so good in fact that I once thought that it was quite good. Upon further consideration I came to the realization that this was, in fact, an

Good

Cons

Not Bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement