Sony Pictures Entertainment
View all Sony Pictures Entertainment reviews

Sony Pictures Entertainment

Sony Pictures Entertainment Employee Review

Great

Lots of talented people work at Sony. There are lots of events and food put out for employees. The support you get at Sony is extremely on point and fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great atmosphere and amazing environment.

They care about their employee's well being. They have very friendly staff and staff dedicated to making sure the work place is nice and manageable. The environment is filled with many great artists who are willing to help you improve.

Pros

free snacks, fruits, coffee and tea. Friday breakfast.
Same roleSame location

The Hotel Transylvania project should make its mark in the animation industry

Hotel Transylvania was a rushed project, but we made it! Most of the animation was done in Vancouver, Canada. It is a good, fun, and young city to work in, albeit's winters are cold and wet. The summers are said to be fantastic!

Pros

stylistic animation

Cons

rushed
Same location

I loved my time at Imageworks!!

Sony Imageworks continues to be one of my favorite studios and best employment experiences thus far. They are dedicated to culture and employee satisfaction on a level I have not experienced elsewhere. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to other colleagues in the industry looking for visual effects or animation work, at a great studio.

Pros

State of the art facilities, Comfortable work environment with many amenities, Dinner typically provided during crunch/OT, Great coworkers, Lots of team & culture building exercises, and holiday events & parties, Employee recognition and appreciation, Competitive salaries & benefits packages.

Cons

None come to mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sony Pictures Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement