Solium Capital Pay & Benefits reviews

Fun work place, terrible management
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 February 2018
Salary does not match work expectations. i was there for 3 years and only made 5K more than when I first began. When considering the inflation in Calgary, it was not enough.
Solium
Settlements Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 November 2017
- Amazing and innovative company (overall)
- Heavy workload in the department I was hired on with. Good work life balance at first. Eventually given project out of my scope/experience/interest and work life became unbalanced.
- Reasonable salary for tasks (given task difficulty).
productive and innovative place
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 December 2016
Management has some unrealistic expectations. salaries are not at market rate. Lot of overtime is required. It is good to start the career and no in long run
Pros
exposure
Cons
over time requirment
This is a growing company with a lot of issues.
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 December 2015
At the beggining I was very pleased with the culture, is relaxed.

Later I realized the Issues that the Co. has and then is when the honeymoon and the marriage ended.

They have a lot of problems with management. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

There was an enormous lack of training and when people made mistakes, they were certainly nailed to the cross or fired.

There is no support or coaching from management and is very frustrating since there is no real processes in place to do your job.

There is a lack of people since the company is growing, but the employee base is not and they cope with temporary people that do a mediocre job at best.

Salary is a big issue, lot of people here complain all the time about the little money they make.

There is a lot of nepotism, so if you are part of the family or friends with it, you will get ahead. The other more capable people is left aside until normally they leave.

It's a shame that a company with that much potential, is so mediocre treating their employees.

I do not recommend this place is a dead end.
Pros
Located in downtown
Cons
Bad Salary, lack of training, Nepotism.