Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Sometime we have free Lunch

I've been working with this company for a couple of years, getting qualified for a raise or salary increase is like pulling healthy teeth. This workplace no heating, air condition and proper ventilation. I will not recommend this company to work with.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Heavy Works

New creative opportunity

Sol Cuisine is a company that is based on making tofu dishes and products. Great team to work with. Small team but effective. I learned to time management with a small team to meet deadlines. The hardest part of this job was the work environment. Different from a typical restaurant kitchen which required me to adjust and adapt and for a good cause. The enjoyable part of this job was the learning experience.

Weekly Progress report

There i come to know about the food package system. I Came to know about the difference between the GMO product and Non GMO product . What environment need to freeze uncooked food and all that.

Pros

treat when we complete the target on time

Cons

overtime hours

excellent engagement of employees and employers in work

every day working here was a special because of excellent working environment and team work.

Jobs at Sol Cuisine