Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews for Production Associate

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 49 reviews

Disorganized management

This company has the potential for growth but seriously lacks proper management to steer it forward. The so called directors and managers don't know what they are doing. This is a company in which the following mornings production schedule is determined at 11pm a night before by someone at his home. In the morning, everyone comes in asking , what are we doing? what are we doing? Unbelievable! There is no flow of command system thereby each director or manager can wake up and say I am holding this product, stopping this, adjust machine settings etc without consulting anyone. This company has the largest ON HOLD products I have ever seen in food industry. Their cold room is full of on hold products. Two main liabilities that are bringing this company down are QA (Director) and Production Manager. These two have no people's' skills. I have never seen a team of 8 QA staff in such a small company. In the meantime their sanitation team is made up of only 3 people! Wrong hiring priorities right there. QA technician always delays start-up in the morning because she spends a lot of time inspecting irrelevant areas of equipment. We always start late because of QA technician inspecting wheels of equipment!

Pros

No one cares

Cons

No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement