Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews for Packaging Operator

Many Improvements

There has been a lot of recent improvement in the company. The overall safety of the factory is improving, and the equipment is being modernized. There also was a substantial pay increase in the last year. There is also a new bonus incentive program. One con is that the health benefits are expensive.

I am machine oprator. I like more and my job resposiblities. I love all type work over there because envionment and work place is very friendly..

I am fully happy with this company because all management and emplyoo are good . Every person support to each other in every peoblem. Other people also good nature.

Work In Progress.

Consistency and predictable is lacking with regards to what is being produced on any given day. Transparency and lack of communication makes for a confusing and often chaotic work environment. The best part of the job is being apart of a company that is growing; one that also creates good tasting vegan products; and has the potential to expand there the market wold wide

@Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine inc. is a nice place to work. The environment is friendly and it's HR and managers are kind and reasonable. The only thing is that it gets cold in there sometimes.

Respectful Management and Cold Work Environment

The CEO of the company is very welcoming and polite. The supervisors are also very kind and compassionate. The workplace is cool in temperature, unorganized and compact.

Sol cuisine job review

This job is amazing. I love going to work every day! Everyone is very helpful and welcoming, especially the human resource manager. One thing I don’t really like is that it gets cold sometimes inside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement