Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Reviews for Laborer

3.1Pay & benefits

Poorly Managed company

Lacks transparency and concern for staff work environment, machine maintenance, and organization. Hiring process seems to favor only punjabi indians. Favoritism is a serious issue amongst management where as persons are victimized with work. Primary concern is output and profit with little adherence to product quality control. Basically a a bunch of moving parts that serve no purpose but just passing the time. Company has too many previous internal personal issues stemming from CEO's obsession with micromanagement. Typical situation of owners not relinquishing full control to those who are paid to manage.

Pros

Insurance Benefits

Cons

Lacks Management- Has managers but lacks the ability to Manage

Official response from Sol Cuisine

28 March 2018
We are committed to making Sol Cuisine an excellent workplace. As the company is growing quickly there are definitely challenges and speed bumps. We try to foster an open communication environment and a place where people can contribute to the overall success and journey.If anyone on our team has suggestions or proposed opportunities to make this a better place to work we welcome that contribution. Those team members that contribute to making the company better are definitely valued highly!

Weekly Progress report

There i come to know about the food package system. I Came to know about the difference between the GMO product and Non GMO product . What environment need to freeze uncooked food and all that.

Pros

treat when we complete the target on time

Cons

overtime hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement