Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Work In Progress.

Consistency and predictable is lacking with regards to what is being produced on any given day. Transparency and lack of communication makes for a confusing and often chaotic work environment. The best part of the job is being apart of a company that is growing; one that also creates good tasting vegan products; and has the potential to expand there the market wold wide

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

I am machine oprator. I like more and my job resposiblities. I love all type work over there because envionment and work place is very friendly..

I am fully happy with this company because all management and emplyoo are good . Every person support to each other in every peoblem. Other people also good nature.
Same roleSame location

Many Improvements

There has been a lot of recent improvement in the company. The overall safety of the factory is improving, and the equipment is being modernized. There also was a substantial pay increase in the last year. There is also a new bonus incentive program. One con is that the health benefits are expensive.
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement