Sol Cuisine logo
Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

They are very rude and I don’t recommend anybody to work on this company

I don’t recommend anybody on this company, poor management and bad service. They will treat you uncomfortable way, the company smell to bad and dirty

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better
Same location

Horrible place to work racist clique culture

Sol cuisine is a company that allows terrible racial clique culture basically if you arent indian or philipino you wont last long in production or packaging if you arent white or chinese you will not work in the office

Disorganized management

This company has the potential for growth but seriously lacks proper management to steer it forward. The so called directors and managers don't know what they are doing. This is a company in which the following mornings production schedule is determined at 11pm a night before by someone at his home. In the morning, everyone comes in asking , what are we doing? what are we doing? Unbelievable! There is no flow of command system thereby each director or manager can wake up and say I am holding this product, stopping this, adjust machine settings etc without consulting anyone. This company has the largest ON HOLD products I have ever seen in food industry. Their cold room is full of on hold products. Two main liabilities that are bringing this company down are QA (Director) and Production Manager. These two have no people's' skills. I have never seen a team of 8 QA staff in such a small company. In the meantime their sanitation team is made up of only 3 people! Wrong hiring priorities right there. QA technician always delays start-up in the morning because she spends a lot of time inspecting irrelevant areas of equipment. We always start late because of QA technician inspecting wheels of equipment!

Pros

No one cares

Cons

No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare Sol Cuisine with

Sol Cuisine Reviews by Location

• Sol Cuisine
  • They are very rude and I don’t recommend anybody to work on this company