Sol Cuisine logo

Sol Cuisine Employee Review

Sol Cuisine

Lack of team work between different departments. There seems to be lack of cooperation between different departments. Each department comes out with ideas how to improve but they do not work with other departments to implement them.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

High Potential to be a Great Place to work

A growing company with a lot of change for the positive, if you are patient and can deal with growing pains this is a good place, if you expect everything to be perfect you may want to look somewhere else.
Same roleSame location

Environment at sol cuisine

Working at sol cuisine is just so amazing. Staff at sol cuisine is very helpful and very good. I love to work here. And I am working here since 2007, I face a lot of up and downs here and learn a lot too.
Same location

Finally! Changes for the good!

I've been with Sol Cuisine for just over 2 years. At first, I didn't like it much. There were really bad managers that spend more time arguing with each other then fixing problems. About a year ago the company started to make changes. I wasn't happy at first but now see that the changes are good. The new bosses like the ceo and the hr lady seem to really care about employees. The new quality lady is nice and is very thoughtful when telling us of a problem. Production manager is smart. He is becoming a better boss. Production is getting busier but things run a lot more smoothly and there are no more mean people working with me. I like my job and how I feel trusted and I now trust them.

Pros

regular shifts

Cons

communication can be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sol Cuisine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement